Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 30, 2024, 03:16:58 am

Author Topic: Monash Med MMI Interview Training (3yrs experience)  (Read 396 times)  Share 

ChestnutRice

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Monash Med MMI Interview Training (3yrs experience)
« on: December 18, 2019, 11:40:54 am »
ATTENTION ALL FUTURE DOCTORS

First of all congrats on finishing VCE!! As the year comes to an end it's getting closer and closer to that time of year where medical interviews come around and I know this can be daunting.

A little about me I graduated in 2015 with an atar of 98.40 and a umat of 92. I have just finished 4th year Medicine at Monash University. Considering both my atar and umat weren't on the higher end of the scale I can definitely say that my interview played a huge role in making me competitive for a spot.

The Monash interview is unconventional in style and is set up as Multiple Mini Interviews, instead of the usual panel type which makes it much more challenging and extremely stressful without preparation.

My sessions are usually 2 hours at a time, with a rate of $40/hour. I'm offering interview training sessions specifically catered towards Monash's interview style, complete with in depth information about the set up, a range of practice questions and individually tailored feedback.

Feel free to PM me for more info!
2014: Chinese (SL)
2015: English Language, Chemistry, Biology, Maths Methods (CAS), Japanese (SL)
2016-2020: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Monash University)