Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 07:34:51 pm

Author Topic: MTV Video Music Awards  (Read 5449 times)  Share 

xXNovaxX

MTV Video Music Awards
« on: September 14, 2009, 04:36:43 pm »
Hi
Could someone please tell me if the awards which were held last night in the US will be appearing on Free to Air TV? Have they been held in the past (i get confused each year coz so many music awards, some held some not)

Maybe some1 could direct me to a link where i can stream/download whole show (not segments)? Thankyou

btw a lot of the supposed "free" ones require a stupid survey to be completed where u enter ur info. pfft, it says i can win lotto. zzzz.

Also, a lot of the lniks on google lead to a site, but where the video is meant to be, its just blank coz its no longer live. I jus wanna d/l
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 04:51:52 pm by xXNovaxX »

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +9
Re: MTV Video Music Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 07:00:14 pm »
not sure where u can download it, but those sites are dodgy prob full of viruses

but did u see when kanye west dissed taylor swift....... its on youtube! ouuu might be fake though
http://www.campaignforliberty.com

Completed Bachelor of Science. Majored in Immunology and Microbiology.

“Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past.”
George Orwell, 1984.

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
Adolf Hitler

“The bigger the lie, the more inclined people will be to believe it”
Adolf Hitler

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just

kurrymuncher

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 07:00:49 pm »
not sure where u can download it, but those sites are dodgy prob full of viruses

but did u see when kanye west dissed taylor swift....... its on youtube! ouuu might be fake though

omg lol, that was fucked.

But Kanye is still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

xXNovaxX

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 07:02:10 pm »
yeah Kanye west is awesome :D. and YES, i have seen it all over youtube!!! I heard he made taylor swift cry.

i want 2 watch MTV =(

danieltennis

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 09:04:49 pm »
lol wth

I feel sorry for Taylor Swift though, it must be an excruciating moment for her

minilunchbox

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +6
  • School Grad Year: 2010
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 09:22:20 pm »
Despite being apathetic about both Kanye West and Taylor Swift's music, I think that was such a dick move. Seriously, way to ruin her moment and embarrass her in front of millions of people. Regardless of whether he thought she deserved the award or not, taking away her mike and then going on about how Beyonce is better is plain rude.
2011-13: Bachelor of Science (Pharmacology) @ University of Melbourne

xXNovaxX

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 09:26:19 pm »
lol, don't ruin it :( hahah. now the suspense is killing me!!

Flaming_Arrow

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 09:26:51 pm »
Despite being apathetic about both Kanye West and Taylor Swift's music, I think that was such a dick move. Seriously, way to ruin her moment and embarrass her in front of millions of people. Regardless of whether he thought she deserved the award or not, taking away her mike and then going on about how Beyonce is better is plain rude.

i totally agree with this
2010: Commerce @ UoM

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 09:32:44 pm »
does anyone think it was fake? like the whole eminem thing and bruno dude???? or was it real???

“Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past.”
George Orwell, 1984.

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just

danieltennis

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 09:35:47 pm »

+1

Funny thing is, it's not the first time Kanye invaded the stage. He done something similar at the 2006 MTV EMAs after his ’Touch The Sky’ clip was beaten to the Best Video by Justice Vs. Simian’s ’We Are Your Friends’.

Noblesse

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 09:37:52 pm »
Yep, don't like Taylor Swift, but Kayne was a massive moron.

Lady Gaga was marvelous <3 <3 <3

xXNovaxX

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 09:38:32 pm »
.....any links please, I really wanna share everyone's enthusiasm. It's the internet! There must be SOMETHING lol.

minilunchbox

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +6
  • School Grad Year: 2010
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 09:50:00 pm »
does anyone think it was fake? like the whole eminem thing and bruno dude???? or was it real???

It was probably real because she cried afterwards and then a plethora of celebrities blogged/twitted to defend her.
2011-13: Bachelor of Science (Pharmacology) @ University of Melbourne

Noblesse

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 09:51:07 pm »
.....any links please, I really wanna share everyone's enthusiasm. It's the internet! There must be SOMETHING lol.

Search on youtube lol

Here is a link to Lady Gaga's performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-EHKwrJojw

Although it may have been banned since (Viacom is on the prowl lol)

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 09:59:33 pm »
omg wtf the blood lol awesome

at least she didnt mime! ++

George Orwell, 1984.

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler