Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 17, 2024, 02:41:28 am

Author Topic: Adam's/Mada438's Roller coaster ride of the HSC  (Read 4112 times)

Mada438

• Forum Leader
  • Skiing, motorcycle and travel fanatic
  • Respect: +399
Re: Adam's/Mada438's Roller coaster ride of the HSC
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2018, 04:45:04 pm »
+4
9/4/2018
HALF YEARLIES ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D
English didn't have a half yearly which im so happy about
Maths:So i had my general maths exam this morning, and i honestly thought i was so screwed for it but i think i went alright. I managed to answer nearly every question. There's always 2 or 3 that totally escape me.
Society and Cultutre:I've got to say, the first thing that happened when i opened this exam paper is "what the ****" like it had honestly not much to do with the course syllabus i reckon and it was heaps vague in alot of parts and i either did really well or really bad
Business Stuides:So i was reasonably confident with this one. I probably could've prepared more, and i probably messed up my section 3 report. But for the most part, i think i did alright
Modern History:My second of TWO exams today (my brain hurts). I feel like i aced the WW1 section. But the section on Germany was a hit or miss. Like i wrote alot of stuff but i don't think it was much good, which is bit of a let down for me given my expectations with modern.

But anyway, they're done now!!! Now i get an extra week on top of my 2 weeks already to relax!!  ;D ;D
"Live life like a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside"

"May you grow up to be righteous; may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong"

"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire"

Advice for starting year 12
An open letter to my School Friends
Would 10 year old you be proud of who you are?

2020: Bachelor of Arts @ANU