Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 15, 2024, 08:53:59 pm

Author Topic: Blocking other members  (Read 2059 times)  Share 

chasej

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +56
Blocking other members
« on: July 09, 2014, 04:05:46 am »
Is it possible to "block" other members on this forum. That is have their posts auto-hidden when you go on a thread?

Thanks.
Graduated with Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Arts from Monash University in June 2020.

Completing Practical Legal Training (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice)

Offering 2021 Tutoring in VCE Legal Studies (Awarded as Bialik College's top Legal Studies Student in 2014).

Offered via Zoom or in person across Melbourne.  Message me to discuss. Very limited places available.

Lasercookie

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +326
Re: Blocking other members
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 05:03:33 am »
+4
http://www.atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=lists;sa=ignore

Use the ignore list. (Account Settings --> Modify Profile --> Buddies/Ignore List) if the link doesn't work.

Picture of what it looks like here Re: How do I put someone on an ignore list?

chasej

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 11:52:41 am »
http://www.atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=lists;sa=ignore

Use the ignore list. (Account Settings --> Modify Profile --> Buddies/Ignore List) if the link doesn't work.

Picture of what it looks like here Re: How do I put someone on an ignore list?

Thanks
Graduated with Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Arts from Monash University in June 2020.

Offering 2021 Tutoring in VCE Legal Studies (Awarded as Bialik College's top Legal Studies Student in 2014).

Offered via Zoom or in person across Melbourne.  Message me to discuss. Very limited places available.

Edward Elric

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +13
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 06:22:07 pm »
+3
Thanks

Just curious, is there a particular reason you would like to block this user? :)

chasej

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 10:17:54 pm »
+2
Just curious, is there a particular reason you would like to block this user? :)

The user/reason is irrelevant. But it's a personal reason so nothing the general forum community would be concerned with.

chasej

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 11:26:42 pm »
+5
happy 1000th post! (unless I've been blocked and you don't see this  :'( :'( :'()

omg haha thanks. I certainly didn't want my 1000th post to be about this but yay haha. :P

I've entered the 4 digit post club :D