Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 01, 2024, 11:00:20 am

Author Topic: HELP Related text for English  (Read 1017 times)

eric11588

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
HELP Related text for English
« on: January 24, 2017, 11:46:19 pm »
Hey guys so lately I have been stuck on what related text I should do.

I want a related text that is quick and easy (like painting or short story etc [no film pls I m terrible]) I can use for both my AOS and module C essay.

And if you are superrrrrrrrr generous, please send me the notes, idk if they send notes here but if you want please send it to this email [email protected] thanks heaps!

AOS: Frank Hurley The Man Who Made History
Module C: Brave New World
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 12:13:40 am by eric11588 »

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: HELP Related text for English
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 12:16:53 am »
Hey guys so lately I have been stuck on what related text I should do.

I want a related text that is quick and easy (like painting or short story etc [no film pls I m terrible]) I can use for both my AOS and module C essay.

And if you are superrrrrrrrr generous, please send me the notes, idk if they send notes here but if you want please send it to this email [email protected] thanks heaps!

AOS: Frank Hurley The Man Who Made History
Module C: Brave New World

A great related for Module C is V for Vendetta, particularly with Brave New World. Both explore dystopic world spaces in markedly different ways :) if I can find my old notes on it, I'll upload them to the notes section! (better that way so everyone can benefit!)

As for AoS, the transformation of the main protagonist in V for Vendetta could work! Alternatively, you may find some ideas here! :)

eric11588

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: HELP Related text for English
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 11:44:45 am »
Cool thanks man! I m gonna work on it now, reply if the notes are upload/ found :D thankkss