Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 03:31:06 pm

Author Topic: Family syllabus question  (Read 947 times)  Share 

mylinh-nguyen

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Family syllabus question
« on: May 17, 2017, 10:53:34 pm »
Hi can someone help me with this syllabus question "Discuss the difficulty of defining "family" and the changing concept"
I can't come up with points and I feel like I'm being repetitive. Thankssssss

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Family syllabus question
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 11:46:12 am »
Hi can someone help me with this syllabus question "Discuss the difficulty of defining "family" and the changing concept"
I can't come up with points and I feel like I'm being repetitive. Thankssssss

Hey! I interpret this as a "changing values" question - I think it is asking you to discuss how the law has changed to better protect the broader definition of 'family.' Same-sex reforms, surrogacy reforms, the changing nature of parental responsibility. These are some of the contemporary issues at the back of the Family syllabus - And I think these are the things you should be discussing! :)

mylinh-nguyen

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Re: Family syllabus question
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 10:36:07 pm »
Hey! I interpret this as a "changing values" question - I think it is asking you to discuss how the law has changed to better protect the broader definition of 'family.' Same-sex reforms, surrogacy reforms, the changing nature of parental responsibility. These are some of the contemporary issues at the back of the Family syllabus - And I think these are the things you should be discussing! :)

oh ok thanks!!