Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 03:36:17 pm

Author Topic: 2017 exam sample answers?  (Read 3593 times)

Hngg

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
2017 exam sample answers?
« on: November 15, 2017, 11:24:58 pm »
Does anyone have a copy of the sample or possible answers for legal?

Also what did everyone do for the 10 marker o-o

Ameliajanem

• Trailblazer
Re: 2017 exam sample answers?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 09:23:33 am »
No copy of sample answers from me unfortunately - for the 10 marker I talked about how parliament is a representative body but has weaknesses - I mentioned party politics, committee submissions, the bicameral structure and representation. I then talked about how not every Victorian is able to access the legal system, but there has been significant reforms - so Indigenous Australians and the Koori County Court, high cost of legal proceedings and Legal Aid, and delays and the Jury Directions Act. What did you do?
2016: Biology (46) -Psychology (45) -English (42)
2017: Legal Studies - Global Politics - Australian Politics

datawaves

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • School: Wonthaggi Secondary College
Re: 2017 exam sample answers?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 03:45:53 pm »
For the 10 marker I spoke about something similar; I spoke about Rep. Government and Independents increasing the ability of all Victorians to be represented, and then discussed how minorities are not adequately represented. For the access part of the question, I spoke about Legal Aid increasing overall access, however spoke about the limitations of Legal Aid (criminal/family cases, legal aid funding has been reduced), then spoke about Indigenous and non-english backgrounds and spoke about barriers and strengths and weaknesses.