Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 18, 2024, 03:57:03 am

Author Topic: 2010 Exam - thoughts?  (Read 4736 times)  Share 

coolrunnings

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
Re: 2010 Exam - thoughts?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 09:47:24 pm »
My dreams of doing well in PE have vanished. After struggling through methods for 2 hours and having to back it up with the hardest PE exam I have done, I was really struggling to concentrate and understand what exactly the question was asking..

I seemed to be going through and thinking to myself: "Geez, pretty sure I have wrote this answer 3 or 4 rimes already..."

No doubt it was due to the methods beforehand and the old brain just unable to concentrate for 4.5 hours in exam conditions sweating it out in the examination room. Seriously you think they could invest in air-conditioners...

Know I made a lot of careless mistakes, I wrote out the 4 NPAG guidelines then for some reason I am yet to understand, crossed them all out and wrote out the Adults requirements to meet NPAG... got no idea why I did, can only put it down to lack of focus and my brain tiring out late in the exam... Should've used Carb loading and Glycogen sparring to make sure i was peaking at the end...
Dont worry man i wrote the same answer more than twice. Very unclear questions..

ohmyjosh

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • LEEEEEEROOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEENKINS!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 10:29:03 pm »
The question was the 4 NPAG guidelines for Adults right?
2010: English - Math Methods - PE - Physics - Business Management - LOTE

LEGIT - Finished senior high school year twice in 2010. :D
Don't ever do VCE without Year 11 and missing one Sem of Year 12. Believe me its quite a pain.

*2011: UoM Commerce (WISHING) but most probably Science :D WOOOO COMMERCE!!

for the cheapest VCE ENGLISH TEXTS available, click here: http://vce.atarnotes.com/forum/index.php/topic,36211.msg384956.html#msg384956 :)

coolrunnings

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 10:29:25 pm »
yep

ohmyjosh

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • LEEEEEEROOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEENKINS!!!
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2010, 11:01:26 pm »
Phew. Ohwell.

Anyway, whatever happens congratulations guys! I know you all did your best. Even if they gave us an easy exam or a hard exam at least we did our best.

"A life of frustration is inevitable for any coach whose main enjoyment is winning."
-- Chuck Noll

Let's look forward guys! All the best to everyone for doing their best and advanced congratulations to all!
2010: English - Math Methods - PE - Physics - Business Management - LOTE

LEGIT - Finished senior high school year twice in 2010. :D
Don't ever do VCE without Year 11 and missing one Sem of Year 12. Believe me its quite a pain.

*2011: UoM Commerce (WISHING) but most probably Science :D WOOOO COMMERCE!!

for the cheapest VCE ENGLISH TEXTS available, click here: http://vce.atarnotes.com/forum/index.php/topic,36211.msg384956.html#msg384956 :)

sillysmile

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • :>
  • Respect: +11
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2010, 11:54:40 pm »
Yeah I think more application was required. I guess it's good in a way, it'll separate those who worked hard and had extensive knowledge of the course from those who didn't.

Either way VCAA is fucked up, seriously needs to get some counselling. I had methods earlier from 11.45 - 2.00 which was RAPE!
haha, VCAA needs counselling :P
so true.
2010: Biology 37+   Literature 25+    Physical ed 36+   Psychology 44+
ATAR: 80+ and I will be happy.
2011: Psychological science @LaTrobe (bundoora campus)

"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been"-- Mark Twain

Streaker

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 07:14:30 pm »
Check out question 5c on page 7.

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/physicaledu/pastexams/physed2001.pdf

Physiotherapist's role surely in the old study design? I said cryotherapy (ice application etc) and use of an ultrasound (redirection of blood flow etc). Would these be fine?