Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 17, 2024, 03:52:57 am

Author Topic: any difference?  (Read 1242 times)  Share 

bubble sunglasses

any difference?
« on: September 13, 2008, 07:25:05 pm »

My sister is doing Bsc at Umelb; she'd prefer to be doing Arts/Science. I was wondering, if she transferred to BA and did 2 arts subjects + 2 sciences would her prospects of doing honours or working in science be adversely affected by her degree officially being a BA?

brendan

Re: any difference?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 09:26:03 pm »

My sister is doing Bsc at Umelb; she'd prefer to be doing Arts/Science. I was wondering, if she transferred to BA and did 2 arts subjects + 2 sciences would her prospects of doing honours or working in science be adversely affected by her degree officially being a BA?

probably

bturville

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 09:33:20 pm »
If she transferred to BA, she wouldn't be able to do 2 arts and 2 sciences. She would have to do arts, with a science subject as a breadth (if new gen)...but that would not be a science degree, and would be useless for honours or a job.

bubble sunglasses

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 12:08:17 am »
If she transferred to BA, she wouldn't be able to do 2 arts and 2 sciences. She would have to do arts, with a science subject as a breadth (if new gen)...but that would not be a science degree, and would be useless for honours or a job.

you're right actually. it's different now. withdraw the question