Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 08:26:42 am

Author Topic: I NEED HELP WITH UAC ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (Read 5185 times)  Share 

hard

I NEED HELP WITH UAC ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE
« on: October 09, 2009, 09:11:49 pm »
what is my UAC number cause they said on their website : 2009 Australian interstate Year 12/IB applicants

Your UAC application number will be issued when you apply. This number will be a combination of specific digits with your student number.

I have no such number and/or pin?? what i do??

kat148

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +16
Re: I NEED HELP WITH UAC ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 02:04:04 am »
What do I do if I have lost or forgotten my UAC application number?

If you have printed your Confirmation of application, your UAC application number is on this.

You can have your UAC application number re-issued by calling UAC on (02) 9752 0200. You will be asked some identification questions. If your details match our database you will be re-issued your UAC application number over the telephone.

What do I do if I have lost or forgotten my UAC PIN?

If you've applied through UAC, use Online applicant services to have your UAC PIN sent to your email address. If you are a NSW or ACT Year 12 student and have not applied through UAC, or do not have an email address, call UAC between 8.30am and 4.30pm on (02) 9752 0200.

If your details match our database you will be re-issued your UAC PIN over the telephone.

If they do not match, you will be asked to write to UAC requesting your UAC PIN be re-issued, or you can come to UAC in person.

Address postal correspondence to: UAC Locked Bag 112 Silverwater NSW 2128 Australia

Include the following details:

o a copy of photo identification
          o your Australian daytime telephone number
          o your signature.

Note: send your written request well before you need to use your UAC PIN - we need several working days to process your request.

If you visit UAC in person to have your UAC PIN re-issued, you will need photo identification.

http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/faq/uac-pin.shtml