Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 17, 2024, 04:50:57 pm

Author Topic: Society (Sparta) exam question (regarding evidence)  (Read 621 times)  Share 

palebluedot

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Society (Sparta) exam question (regarding evidence)
« on: September 16, 2018, 02:21:10 pm »
Hi all!

Just wondering, for our society, when are we required to start encorporating evidence into our responses? is it around the 5 marker questions? or only in the 15 marker?

I've spoken to two different teachers and both have said something different :(

Anyone know?

Thanks!

darcyynic

• MOTM: NOV 18
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +81
Re: Society (Sparta) exam question (regarding evidence)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 03:08:16 pm »
+3
Hey!

My teacher said to start including them in all questions, except for the two marker (which is usually just a naming question.) You would only need one source though for a 3 marker, and it can just be a passing reference. There will, however, always be different opinions about where to include sources, so just do whatever feels right for you. I imagine that there's probably no exact marking criteria which specifies that you must have a source for a 3 marker, but it's more just another way to push your answers to the best they can be. 

Hope this helps! :)
HSC Class of 2018: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Modern History, Ancient History, History Extension, and German Continuers.

2019: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Politics and International Relations) (Dalyell Scholars) at USYD.