Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 07, 2024, 03:19:30 pm

Author Topic: Social media  (Read 1782 times)  Share 

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
Social media
« on: September 29, 2019, 03:48:56 pm »
To know everyone going to SCHS better, dm me for social media if u want. Also anyone who is about to give the selective test, feel free to dm me to know more about the type of questions in the exam.  :)

Hels3266

• Adventurer
Re: Social media
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 05:24:04 pm »
To know everyone going to SCHS better, dm me for social media if u want. Also anyone who is about to give the selective test, feel free to dm me to know more about the type of questions in the exam.  :)
What are cubic equations you guys were talking about on the post exam discussion? I’m trying for the test next year, what about parabolas, I heard this year it wasn’t about finding the equation it was something else related to parabolas, what is it? Thanks and I’m trying for nossal btw.

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
  • Respect: +2790
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 07:51:11 pm »
+7
Hey Probot,

This is just a friendly reminder that although ATAR Notes strives to be an open and trustworthy community, it is still a part of the internet and a public forum available to more than just students. Be careful who you share your personal information with. :))
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 07:55:58 pm »
Hey Probot,

This is just a friendly reminder that although ATAR Notes strives to be an open and trustworthy community, it is still a part of the internet and a public forum available to more than just students. Be careful who you share your personal information with. :))
Thanks for the reminder Poet! ;)

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 07:57:48 pm »
What are cubic equations you guys were talking about on the post exam discussion? I’m trying for the test next year, what about parabolas, I heard this year it wasn’t about finding the equation it was something else related to parabolas, what is it? Thanks and I’m trying for nossal btw.
Ok I’ll be honest, there was like one cubic question and one parabola question and one-two of each “sub topic” question which added to around 30. The other 30 questions were actually mainly stuff we shouldn’t know, such as “6.36 squared”. Good luck !!

Hels3266

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 09:50:36 pm »
Ok I’ll be honest, there was like one cubic question and one parabola question and one-two of each “sub topic” question which added to around 30. The other 30 questions were actually mainly stuff we shouldn’t know, such as “6.36 squared”. Good luck !!
Okay but what are cubic eqautions? And what were the parabolas related? Finding the equation of the parabola or something else?

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 10:00:30 am »
Okay but what are cubic eqautions? And what were the parabolas related? Finding the equation of the parabola or something else?
I can’t remember much but I think it’s like 4x cubed + 9x squared +14x=-8 and solve for x

Hels3266

• Adventurer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 10:45:57 am »
I can’t remember much but I think it’s like 4x cubed + 9x squared +14x=-8 and solve for x
What about the parabola questions? If it wasn’t find the equation of the parabola, what was it?

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2019, 03:38:12 pm »
What about the parabola questions? If it wasn’t find the equation of the parabola, what was it?
I’m pretty sure it was the equation, the maths wasn’t itself too hard, it was time consuming though

Hels3266

• Adventurer
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 03:41:02 pm »
I’m pretty sure it was the equation, the maths wasn’t itself too hard, it was time consuming though
What about the last question? Some people are saying it’s a 3D Parabola, wtf Is that. And was there any sin,cos or tan?