Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 17, 2024, 12:32:01 am

Author Topic: DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT GETTING INTO MEDICINE IN 2020  (Read 504 times)  Share 

lmaoissajoke

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT GETTING INTO MEDICINE IN 2020
« on: December 12, 2019, 04:05:39 pm »
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys can give me any study tips. I have completed bio 3/4 in year 11 and i have gotten atrocious score of 27. I was very disappointed but I know i can't change anything but I was wondering if i can still get above 97 ATAR and if so how can i score 40+ for the rest of my subjects.
My subjects for 2020 are:
Maths Methods 3/4
English 3/4
Chemistry 3/4
Psychology 3/4
Legal Studies 3/4

please help me it would be much appreciated as I would love to get into medicine.

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT GETTING INTO MEDICINE IN 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 04:08:27 pm »
+2
Yo! Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your Bio score.

Definitely still possible to get a 97+ ATAR, but I think the thing to do would be to reflect a little on where you think you could improve. For example, based on your own experience with Bio this year, what do you think your priorities should be to work on in the new year?

* Time management?
* Exam preparation?
* Consistency?
* Study technique?
* Something completely different?

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

lmaoissajoke

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT GETTING INTO MEDICINE IN 2020
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 04:16:40 pm »
Yo! Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your Bio score.

Definitely still possible to get a 97+ ATAR, but I think the thing to do would be to reflect a little on where you think you could improve. For example, based on your own experience with Bio this year, what do you think your priorities should be to work on in the new year?

* Time management?
* Exam preparation?
* Consistency?
* Study technique?
* Something completely different?

The thing was I put in a lot of effort this year, I wrote notes, I consistently did practice SACS I'm just unsure as to where I went wrong.So does that mean I should use a different technique to study next year?