Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 23, 2024, 01:08:49 pm

Author Topic: Is it still possible to get a decent score?  (Read 1224 times)  Share 

mikee65

Is it still possible to get a decent score?
« on: July 01, 2010, 09:53:59 am »
If in unit 3 i got for my SACS

English : average A
Legal : average A
Methods average like a B/C+ but only because our schools sacs are like twice as hard as the exams
Psych: average A
Biol: average A/B+
 :'( :'( :'(
not sure how i went in the mid years though depending on cutoff for biol i might get an A/A+ same with psych

is is possible to get 90+ ATAR

also last year i got 30 in LOTE scaled to 36

_avO

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
Re: Is it still possible to get a decent score?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 11:45:21 am »
Considering you said that your school sacs are twice as hard as the exams, you are likely to get a really good ATAR if you keep that up :D besides, methods scales up around 6 so you havn't lost anything yet!
2011-2014: Bachelor of Commerce/Economics @ Monash Clayton

dennydenny

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 06:38:19 pm »
Sacs dont really matter that much really.. 1 exam is worth a semesters worth of sacs, and the exams bring your sac scores up too so dw too much

sachi-138

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 03:19:08 pm »
Hi! I did chemistry this year and just got my mid-year results yesterday. It wasn't what i was hoping for. [got a B  :'(]Is it still possible to get above 40? how much will my score  boost up by if i got an A/A+ in the unit 4 exam? Does it also depend on the state of difficulty of the exam?

Also i want to reclarify something that my VCE coordinator said. He said it's only 15% of the whole study score and don't get too overwhelmed if you got a bad result and people who got good results can be happy but don't need to get too overconfident. I'm confused. :-\ :o Is that true?