Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 01:02:31 pm

Author Topic: Pleasse HELP with Microsoft Word Table Formating etc  (Read 597 times)  Share 

costargh

Pleasse HELP with Microsoft Word Table Formating etc
« on: April 16, 2009, 07:23:13 pm »
Hey,

I have this assignment I need to hand in and the I need to move the tables around but I can't seem to find a way to keep it in tact.

Download the document to see what I mean.

See how in the top right hand corner of each account there is a three digit number (eg. 100, 110, 300),

I need to move those accounts into sequential order (if that's the right word) (ie. lowest to highest number)

I can't seem to figure out how.

Can someone help?

Edit: Attachment removed
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 07:43:49 pm by costargh »

shinny

• VN MVP 2010
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +256
  • School: Melbourne High School
  • School Grad Year: 2008
Re: Pleasse HELP with Microsoft Word Table Formating etc
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 07:28:16 pm »
Easiest way I can see at a glance is to drag select each individual account, go to the layout tab and clicking split table, then dragging each individual table into order. Not too sure how to remerge them however, but hopefully this does the job? I don't think there's a simple automated process for a task like this in Word. Overall, I think you're best to stick to excel when dealing with tables anyway =\
MBBS (hons) - Monash University

YR11 '07: Biology 49
YR12 '08: Chemistry 47; Spesh 41; Methods 49; Business Management 50; English 43

ENTER: 99.70

RD

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 07:32:49 pm »
How you going with the MYOB part of the assignment? 'Tis a bitch.

costargh

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 07:40:57 pm »
That's terrific Shinny! The tables don't have to be together so it all works great! Ahhh thankyou so much!!!

@RD: haven't started MYOB yet. Gonna try get the manual part done tonight and then start reading the massive MYOB instruction booklet