Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 08, 2026, 08:52:27 am

Author Topic: FSN 2007 Results Discussion  (Read 131050 times)  Share 

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

wwjd

  • Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • *
  • Posts: 16
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 05:31:09 pm »
I want a good ENTER....


doesn't everybody want a good ENTER?

AppleXY

  • Life cannot be Delta Hedged.
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
  • Even when the bears bite, confidence never dies.
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 07:45:18 pm »

2009 - BBus (Econometrics/Economics&Fin) @ Monash


For Email: click here

Need a question answered? Merspi it!

[quote="Benjamin F

maxleng

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 285
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2007, 08:25:15 pm »
how about a 6:30 am meet up in this thread? who's in?

Collin Li

  • VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4957
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2007, 08:28:56 pm »
We'll all be in chat. :P

Mystery

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 104
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2007, 08:32:49 pm »
How do I work IRC out, I mean, I get into it alright, but then I'm left with a few lines of random set up stuff and theres like nothing I can do....

I tried a few things like /join #vce and other newbie try hard computer language bull shit but still no luck =X

Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks!  ;)
I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who show a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, this is still the common denominator that separates those who live their dreams to those who live in regret.

cara.mel

  • Guest
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2007, 08:35:38 pm »
Open it and then check back in about a minute :)

maxleng

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 285
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2007, 08:35:55 pm »
We'll all be in chat. :P

the chat on this forum? or the IRC chanel?

Collin Li

  • VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4957
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 08:40:22 pm »
We'll all be in chat. :P

the chat on this forum? or the IRC chanel?

Same thing now :) The chat on this forum takes you to the IRC channel

SilverBullet

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 182
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2007, 09:31:30 pm »
We'll all be in chat. :P

the chat on this forum? or the IRC chanel?

Same thing now :) The chat on this forum takes you to the IRC channel

That's nifty!
"And I made that connection between hard work and results, performance. I kept pushing myself seeing how far I could improve myself, and knew if I worked hard I would improve." Nathan Buckley


To sort out the confusion: I'm a girl!

hejda

  • Guest
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2007, 09:59:17 pm »
I haven't really been nervous at all up until now, but I am starting to feel some nerves. How do the scores come up on the website? Is it like bang bang bang you see all the scores / ENTER on one page, or do you scroll down to see each score or even just the ENTER? I'd like to take it slowly lol.

costargh

  • Guest
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2007, 10:01:27 pm »
YEHH I WANNA KNOW THE SAME THING TO^^^ SO I CAN PUT MY HAND OVER THE SCREEN AND DO A REVEAL GA BY GA LOL

golids

  • Guest
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2007, 10:05:30 pm »
they show GA1, GA2, GA3, SS

costargh

  • Guest
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2007, 10:06:17 pm »
Like as soon as u sign in?

azhtey

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 169
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2007, 10:12:49 pm »
"BROWS"

golids

  • Guest
Re: FSN 2007 Results Discussion
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2007, 10:17:01 pm »