Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 17, 2024, 01:52:55 pm

Author Topic: Whats is your favourite drama???!?  (Read 7415 times)

pancham

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Whats is your favourite drama???!?
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 03:49:48 am »
AHhhhhhhhh, this is a thread?! *cue flailing*

Guys, really - Hana yori dango >>>>> BOF any day HAHAH Same with hana kimi vs to the beautiful you :) Edit: Oh god I didn't realise that the posts I was addressing were from so long ago, hides face.

Did anyone watch the Korean Cantabile? How was it? I adore Joowon, but oh lord I am so terrified about how they executed everything...

As for my favourites, my favourite kdrama would probably be Iljimae and my favourite jdrama.... I can't even decide. I've invested too much of my life into jdramas to be able to choose just one tbh -  that's a terrible realisation...

I've been cutting down on the dramas lately though, so I'm proud HAHAH I used to watch 5 or 6 jdramas every season and I have no idea how I managed to study simultaneously @___@ Though I've gotten extremely hooked on the korean variety show the Genius, so it's not like I'm being any more productive with my time. Oh dear.
2014: IT Applications [46] | Further Mathematics [41]
2015: English Language | Algorithmics | Software Development | Mathematical Methods (CAS)
Goal: Bachelor of Advanced Computing/Arts (Linguistics) @ ANU!

sarangiya

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • 好きこそものの上手なれ ☆ What one likes, one will do well
  • Respect: +383
Re: Whats is your favourite drama???!?
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 03:59:25 am »
AHhhhhhhhh, this is a thread?! *cue flailing*

Guys, really - Hana yori dango >>>>> BOF any day HAHAH Same with hana kimi vs to the beautiful you :) Edit: Oh god I didn't realise that the posts I was addressing were from so long ago, hides face.

Did anyone watch the Korean Cantabile? How was it? I adore Joowon, but oh lord I am so terrified about how they executed everything...

As for my favourites, my favourite kdrama would probably be Iljimae and my favourite jdrama.... I can't even decide. I've invested too much of my life into jdramas to be able to choose just one tbh -  that's a terrible realisation...

I've been cutting down on the dramas lately though, so I'm proud HAHAH I used to watch 5 or 6 jdramas every season and I have no idea how I managed to study simultaneously @___@ Though I've gotten extremely hooked on the korean variety show the Genius, so it's not like I'm being any more productive with my time. Oh dear.

Yes! Another K-Drama stan!  8)
Yeah the Japanese version is better and I haven't even seen the Korean version. I feel bad for not watching Lee Min Ho, but the hair is justification for that.

I watched it, and it was really, really good. Like I've only watched 1 Korean remake of a Japanese drama (ItaKiss) and it was shit still haven't finished it shut up it's bad ok. Whereas in some points I preferred the Korean version. The added plot points were nice and it stood on its own as well as being a good remake. Recommendation from me. And yes, who doesn't love Joowon. swoon.

Iljimae I have not seen. Heard of, but not seen. Why do you like/do you recommend/protect and defend your baby with your life so it may become mine too.
J-Dramas are great. I haven't seen as many as I'd like to, but I consider myself pretty well-versed in them. But I too wouldn't really be able to pick a favourite. Maybe 1 Litre of Tears, Boku no Ita Jikan, Buzzer Beat...? idek.

Lolllll variety shows are also great. I'm a fan of Running Man and We Got Married, myself. I've heard Roommate is good. A friend of mine is dabbling in it now.
Studying and dramas... don't mix. I know your feel.
Sometimes you make choices, and sometimes choices make you.

♡ Subjects ♡
2015: Japanese SL [42]
2016: Psychology [43] Philosophy [36] Japanese SL [50] [Premier's Award]
2017: UMEP Further Advanced Japanese [4.5]
2018: Methods [24] English Language [41] Chemistry [31] Psychology [41] Cert III in Allied Health Assistance [4.3]
ATAR: 97.45
2019-2024: Bachelor of Medical Science/Doctor of Medicine @ UNSW

Sarangiya's 사랑하는 VCE Journal
Is Repeating a VCE Subject Worth It?