Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 08:26:04 pm

Author Topic: UMAT percentile  (Read 3947 times)  Share 

naved_s9994

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +15
Re: UMAT percentile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 11:43:38 pm »
Anyone who hasn't signed, beware....tommorow last date!

BEFORE, the late fee applies.... LAst LAst date, is then in actual fast June 18, but with an addition $55? or something like that fee.
'Keep you friends close, but keep your enemies closer'

stonecold

• Victorian
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +255
  • School Grad Year: 2010
Re: UMAT percentile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 11:45:54 pm »
What is this about scanning a drivers license?! When I registered I don't remember having to provide any documentation, have I done something wrong?
Nah you're fine, you don't need to do that. The posts above are talking about having a different address on the Health Care Card and ID (driver's). If you've asked for the concession rate you just need to send in documentation i.e. a photocopy of a Health Care Card. You bring photo ID along with your UMAT ticket on the day of the test when they mark you off at the start.

@stonecold, going from memory, if you registered yourself under address 1 and your HCC is address 1 I think they'll accept it, because I think address 2 on your ID won't actually be checked (they only looked at the picture/name the two times I've sat the UMAT). No idea what happens if you registered under address 1 and your HCC shows address 2 though...

Haha thanks.   It's all sweet.  I got the confirmation email on Monday. :)
2011-13: BBiomed (Microbiology & Immunology Major) @ UniMelb

VCE 2009'10: English 46 | English Language 49 | Chemistry 50 | Biology 50 | Further Mathematics 48 | Mathematical Methods CAS 39
ATAR: 99.85

"Failure is not when one falls down but rather when one fails to get up" - unknown