Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 04, 2024, 10:03:26 pm

Author Topic: Fixed Interest EoI  (Read 815 times)  Share 

pooshwaltzer

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
Fixed Interest EoI
« on: July 12, 2010, 06:57:39 pm »
Does anyone know a good site to register and gather expressions of interest for fixed dividend products to prospective clientele?

I currently sit on a forum committee for a collective of downtown accountants and private practitioners in the finance and investment industry.

These professionals operate their own businesses but have also aggregated their resources together to form a joint venture investment vehicle.

Their product is a fixed interest managed fund which would offer a 6% tax effective (NIL tax payable) annual dividend paid quarterly. The real rate of return is 6% compounded at the investor's individual marginal tax rate.

I don't yet know what the minimum capital requirement would be but I think they're considering $1000 as a starting base.

The trust vehicle has been established as a separate legal entity with full and formal compliance and conformity in accordance with ASIC, ASX, FIDO and APRA prescriptions. It is a close ended fund but is ABR searchable and duly listed as an approved AFSL licensee.

So any suggestions as to how we can push this thing down the channels and attract potential investors? Thanks in advance.