Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 09, 2026, 06:43:09 pm

Author Topic: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P  (Read 8366 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 01:47:39 pm »
0
^^^ HAHAHA why a caterpie?? Why not Butterfree? Ive seen people who play online, have Charizards with hydro pump and thunder... lame as. =.=

A caterpie because he thought it would be really funny to see a tank as pokemon that is usually really weak. I thought it was simply cheating...

onerealsmartass

  • Guest
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 01:59:52 pm »
0
^^^ HAHAHA why a caterpie?? Why not Butterfree? Ive seen people who play online, have Charizards with hydro pump and thunder... lame as. =.=

A caterpie because he thought it would be really funny to see a tank as pokemon that is usually really weak. I thought it was simply cheating...
LOL if he vsed someone with another lvl 100 pokemon, it would still probably beat his caterpie :P unless its a weedle or something feeble, would be a good battle tho xD

Moderator action: removed real name, sorry for the inconvenience
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:42:14 pm by pi »

Russ

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 8442
  • Respect: +661
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 02:03:01 pm »
0
I took a metapod to level 70 or so before I got bored

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2010, 02:04:53 pm »
0
I took a metapod to level 70 or so before I got bored

That is commitment and dedication! (Would of taken ages though, like training a magicarp!)

Russ

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 8442
  • Respect: +661
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2010, 02:07:02 pm »
0
Give it the exp share, keep doing the elite 4 for money and they level up pretty fast. Hardest part is getting the first pokemon to 100 so that you can actually farm your way through :P

eeps

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • ******
  • Posts: 2532
  • Respect: +343
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2010, 02:19:44 pm »
0
I just used rare candy to get my Mewtwo to level 100. =P

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2010, 10:19:59 pm »
0
Give it the exp share, keep doing the elite 4 for money and they level up pretty fast. Hardest part is getting the first pokemon to 100 so that you can actually farm your way through :P

lol, there I was thinking you kept on withdrawing it during battle...  :idiot2:

forgot about exp share, I need to get back into pokemon these hols...

Furbob

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1002
  • diagnosed with poo brain
  • Respect: +184
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 05:27:54 pm »
0
ahahaha it's Dunsparce's retarded cousin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB0IGPhB85M

it's cry seriously sounds like a wet fart :\
2011 : English | Accounting | MM CAS | Further | Japanese | MUEP Japanese
2012 : BA(Japanese&Chinese)/BComm @ Monash Clayton

uhmmaybe

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 51
  • Respect: +1
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 05:34:33 pm »
0
Does anyone EV train?

It is very, very annoying and time consuming =(

+1, very time consuming, but also very effective
I tried it with HG so I can beat Red, but couldn't be bothered.
I tried it again today on Fire Red and then found out my copy is a fake :(

Moderator action: removed real name, sorry for the inconvenience
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:41:58 pm by pi »

natalie.krystal7

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 87
  • Respect: +1
  • School: Melton Christian College
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2010, 09:59:54 pm »
0
mmm it is getting a bit over the top with all these different pokemon and trainers.. and i loved the good old silver and gold where you could clone pokemon :)
 the original pokemon and the ones from the johto are the best :D

Lol, Congrats EPL ^^

And yeah; Johto's brilliant. I preferred to the both the older one and newer one (names of which have completely slipped my mind) >.<
HAHA. So true. =)

SIDE NOTE: 1000th POST - Part of the VN furniture.

I thought I'd mention that.
Was a med hopeful in 2011 currently studying Science/Laws at Deakin University.

Did English, Chinese SL, Methods CAS, Biology and Chemistry + Retail Cert III in Year 12.

Feel free to ask any questions related to the above; and I AM SOOO SORRY to all the people who've inboxed me since last year for my non-responsiveness, I forgot completely about this forum for quite awhile.

For 2012 and 2013 Year 12ers, I wish yous all the best!!! :D

BubbleWrapMan

  • Teacher
  • Part of the furniture
  • *
  • Posts: 1110
  • Respect: +97
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2010, 11:59:56 pm »
0
Learning about IVs ruined Pokemon for me
Tim Koussas -- Co-author of ExamPro Mathematical Methods and Specialist Mathematics Study Guides, editor for the Further Mathematics Study Guide.

Current PhD student at La Trobe University.

burbs

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1800
  • Fuck da police - Aristotle
  • Respect: +227
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2010, 02:08:28 pm »
0
Yeah for sure. Ruined battling friends too!

I played a bit of Black the other day - looking good! Need to invest a bit more time into it!

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2010, 10:49:34 am »
0
I played a bit of Black the other day - looking good! Need to invest a bit more time into it!

You know Jap?

burbs

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1800
  • Fuck da police - Aristotle
  • Respect: +227
Re: Pokemon SOulSIlver - Yes pokemon... :P
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2010, 11:57:58 am »
0
There are rules in this forum so I can't say anymore. Pm me.