Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 07, 2026, 02:11:48 am

Author Topic: APRIL FOOLS 2009: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership  (Read 62106 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2009, 10:32:16 pm »
0
Can the people who worked it out get those new features please?

:P
i vote they should all at least get a special title for a week or so :P

something like "has a brain that works"

T_T

Oh that would be awesome.

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2009, 10:34:55 pm »
0
Just thought I'd let people know that I have 69 karma.


...


Just sayin'

Flaming_Arrow

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • ******
  • Posts: 2506
  • Respect: +16
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2009, 10:35:41 pm »
0
Can the people who worked it out get those new features please?

:P
i vote they should all at least get a special title for a week or so :P

something like "has a brain that works"

T_T

Oh that would be awesome.

indeed.
2010: Commerce @ UoM

Flaming_Arrow

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • ******
  • Posts: 2506
  • Respect: +16
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2009, 10:37:35 pm »
0
TEST:




just saying i only have 124 karma
2010: Commerce @ UoM

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2009, 10:38:00 pm »
0
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

YOU MONSTERS

danieltennis

  • Guest
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2009, 10:38:07 pm »
0
SCREW U ALL, WDF AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FELL FOR IT?







I FEEL SO FKN RETARDED NOW

You are not alone lol

I feel like shit right now
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:49:00 pm by daniel. »

TrueTears

  • TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 16363
  • Respect: +667
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2009, 10:38:55 pm »
0
I felt so intense the whole time. -_-
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

brendan

  • Guest
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #157 on: April 01, 2009, 10:39:50 pm »
0
i don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to make some $$$

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #158 on: April 01, 2009, 11:10:31 pm »
0
I'm gonna go ahead and blame Brendan for bringing sense into this thread and ruining it :(

And with only 49,842 replies to go :(

costargh

  • Guest
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #159 on: April 01, 2009, 11:11:44 pm »
0
Mwahhaa

hard

  • Guest
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #160 on: April 01, 2009, 11:20:22 pm »
0
MOTEHR FUCKER BITCH WHORE SLUT FUCKER SUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I FELL FOR THIS SHIT MAN I WANTED IT TO GO ON
FUCK YOU ALL
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
FUCK THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 :( damn you mods not even telling a fellow noob mod...!


no really i was fooled like a bitch

TrueTears

  • TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 16363
  • Respect: +667
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #161 on: April 01, 2009, 11:25:24 pm »
0
i feel for you hard.
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

Over9000

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1468
  • Loves the banter
  • Respect: +20
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #162 on: April 01, 2009, 11:26:20 pm »
0
MOTEHR FUCKER BITCH WHORE SLUT FUCKER SUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I FELL FOR THIS SHIT MAN I WANTED IT TO GO ON
FUCK YOU ALL
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
FUCK THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 :( damn you mods not even telling a fellow noob mod...!


no really i was fooled like a bitch
dw, I think ur a good mod
Gundam 00 is SOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD I cleaned my room

VCE 200n(where n is an element of y): Banter 3/4, Swagger 3/4, Fresh 3/4, Fly 3/4

hard

  • Guest
Re: APRIL FOOLS: Introducing VCENotes Premium Membership
« Reply #163 on: April 01, 2009, 11:32:24 pm »
0
MOTEHR FUCKER BITCH WHORE SLUT FUCKER SUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I FELL FOR THIS SHIT MAN I WANTED IT TO GO ON
FUCK YOU ALL
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
FUCK THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 :( damn you mods not even telling a fellow noob mod...!


no really i was fooled like a bitch
dw, I think ur a good mod
Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

kurrymuncher

  • Guest