Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 04, 2026, 04:46:01 am

Author Topic: How was it??  (Read 2322 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nahhhjkjkk

  • Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Respect: 0
How was it??
« on: November 09, 2011, 02:44:29 pm »
0
?

CatTo

  • Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Respect: 0
Re: How was it??
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 08:28:47 pm »
0
tiring,
did anyone else think the Vietnam document was full of difficult vocab? LOL

agro

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 120
  • Respect: 0
Re: How was it??
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 12:52:02 am »
0
YES ^ the Vietnam document was a joke, it wasnt really discussing a viewpoint on the war but it was The Australian's viewpoint on the governments viewpoint on their viewpoint. <--------- :S

I averaged 90-95% on SACS and that exam was fucked, the timing restrictions are just ridiculous and Ive done revs last year and the fact that Aus gets scaled down is bullshit, it's just as difficult and the exam requires twice the effort imo

georg.

  • Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Re: How was it??
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:36:29 pm »
0
I found the Aust history exam ok, it was very long though. The worst  part i think was the great depression essay question, which i ran out of time to finish. There was a couple of funny questions that we hadnt really covered, such as how british men were favoured in society in australia, like it was easy to explain men, but not with the british constraint, i just ended up answering it with a veiw on just men. I thought the last essay was good, i did the attitudes to immigration topic and thought that it was a relatively easy document to use, didnt matter hugely about the doc anyway as long as you knew stuff that happened in the 60's and 70's and could compare it. Nation race and cit was pretty good. I did doc a for the first section, and that was not too bad either. What did people write for the pic though?
Yeah it sucks that it gets marked down :(

Rhettski999

  • Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Respect: +10
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Re: How was it??
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 03:22:39 pm »
0
I did document A too, the picture was crap, I said overcrowding and personal hardship.. Though the the push/ pull factors were great and I had 3 sources for each question and ended up going way past the lines designated. Which probably wasn't the smartest of moves lol, I only wrote 3 pages for section C on WW2 and a pretty weak 2 1/2 for Vietnam... But bleh, I hope kids wrote about the war rather than a critique of the Australian Government's decisions pertaining to the war, at least allowing my response to shine...hopefully :P
2011 Results
English-37/ A, A+, A.
Literature-36/ B, A, A (20/20 for Hamlet)-My life is complete :P
Legal Studies-43/ A+, A+, A+
Australian History-33/ B+, B+, B+
Health and Human Development-39/  A, A+, A+

2010:
Religion and Society- 29 (LOL)

ATAR- 89.10