Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 11, 2026, 09:17:52 am

Author Topic: How did everyone go? :)  (Read 2568 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

geoftw

  • Guest
How did everyone go? :)
« on: November 18, 2011, 02:50:00 pm »
0
I thought it was a pretty straight forward exam :D

taqi

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 78
  • Respect: +1
Re: How did everyone go? :)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 03:24:44 pm »
0
Yep, anyone who learnt their stuff would have aced it. Too bad i didnt

geoftw

  • Guest
Re: How did everyone go? :)
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 03:29:25 pm »
0
haha really? :/

DisaFear

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1442
  • Bravery is not a function of firepower
  • Respect: +154
Re: How did everyone go? :)
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 03:57:03 pm »
0
The first question got me, made silly mistakes on that
The rest was decent. The local resource questions, about the region stuff, that was a bit tricksy. Global phenomenon question was good. I left MDB till last, as it's my weakest part. Still did well enough on it

I wrote so neatly, and had 30 minutes to spare  8)

You guys use the spare paper? I used a bit, but mostly, I just wrote on in the blank space after a question



(AN chocolate) <tisaraiscool> Does it taste like b^3's brain?
BSc (Hons) @ Monash (Double major in Chemistry)

cammy

  • Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Respect: 0
Re: How did everyone go? :)
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 07:04:37 pm »
0
for the first question was it
F
E
H
B

Yi

  • Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Respect: 0
Re: How did everyone go? :)
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 11:06:14 am »
0
Urgh. I think I did that. If H was the Dartmouth, F is the wetland? E is the point where water is sent away? I definitely got F and E. Whatever is closest to Adelaide was my water point. And yeah...