Just this question. [The radius of a circular patch of] oil is increasing at a rate of 10 metres/hour. Find the rate [of increase of area of the oil patch] when the radius is 5m.
I have no idea how to find rate when radius is 5m. 
Before I answer your question, is the above what you mean (with the bold parts added)?
Edit: LOL I'll just go ahead and write an answer under the assumption that this is indeed what you mean. In the case that I misunderstood you, what I've written should still be useful to you

First write down everything you know:

, where r represents the radius of the oil patch in metres, and t represents time in hours.
and

(area of circle formula)

(by differentiation), where A is the area of the oil patch in square metres.
Next, determine what you need to find. That is,

when r=5.
Lastly,
write what you need to find, in terms of what you already know:

(chain rule)
Substituting in our 'known values', it is thus seen that

<= make sure to use the correct rate; since our rate involves

, we know our rate must be "square metres per hour".
Finally, substitute in the value of

given to you in the question:

Thus,

Final answer: [when its radius is 5m], the area of the oil patch increases at a rate of
