Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 06, 2026, 07:04:34 am

Author Topic: ACER TESTs  (Read 4401 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

blsr999

  • Guest
ACER TESTs
« on: July 12, 2012, 10:07:09 am »
0
How do you print the ACER tests? Prefer to work on hardcopy as practice for the actual UMAT.
Thanks.

WhoTookMyUsername

  • Guest
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 10:08:06 am »
0
u c@n't, unless you have the pdf version from last year

IndefatigableLover

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1837
  • What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
  • Respect: +105
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 10:12:38 am »
0
u c@n't, unless you have the pdf version from last year
Couldn't you try to use Snipping Tool/screenshot the tests and put them as pictures and load them onto a pdf. file?
Well that's how I would do it ._.

dilks

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 274
  • Respect: +35
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 10:16:08 am »
0
What file format are they in?
English (49) Software Development (44) Psychology (43) IT Applications (40) Methods (35) Physics (34) ATAR: 97.15 Course: Master of Engineering (Software) Also providing English tuition. Students in the North Eastern suburbs especially convenient as I live in Ivanhoe. Interested in giving tuition to students studying Computing.

WhoTookMyUsername

  • Guest
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 10:17:33 am »
0
u c@n't, unless you have the pdf version from last year
Couldn't you try to use Snipping Tool/screenshot the tests and put them as pictures and load them onto a pdf. file?
Well that's how I would do it ._.
Lol
You do realise there's like 150 questions?

IndefatigableLover

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1837
  • What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
  • Respect: +105
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 10:30:50 am »
0
What file format are they in?
Assuming if you're talking to me.. then the screenshots are jpegs.. unless it's the tests which I believe are 'online only'

u c@n't, unless you have the pdf version from last year
Couldn't you try to use Snipping Tool/screenshot the tests and put them as pictures and load them onto a pdf. file?
Well that's how I would do it ._.
Lol
You do realise there's like 150 questions?
Didn't realise there were that many questions.. my mistake
But it is possible in a way I guess if you use your time efficiently?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:51:55 pm by IndefatigableLover »

WhoTookMyUsername

  • Guest
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 10:39:27 am »
0
of course it's possible, but there's no way that's an efficient use of your time

IndefatigableLover

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1837
  • What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
  • Respect: +105
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 10:57:50 am »
0
of course it's possible, but there's no way that's an efficient use of your time
Good point as it would be wiser to study since UMAT is less than 2 weeks :O

Russ

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 8442
  • Respect: +661
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 11:21:44 am »
0
I don't know how ACER are displaying the tests, but assuming it's in a web window with copy and print disabled, you can get around that by disabling javascript and not letting the webpage run any scripts

paulsterio

  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4803
  • I <3 2SHAN
  • Respect: +430
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 11:31:28 am »
0
I don't know how ACER are displaying the tests, but assuming it's in a web window with copy and print disabled, you can get around that by disabling javascript and not letting the webpage run any scripts

I know that I was able to print MedEntry stuff if I saved it as a HTML file and went and edited out all the javescript and activeX.

WhoTookMyUsername

  • Guest
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 11:50:43 am »
0
personally i don't see why anyone would bother, for n00bs the time taken to research that stuff and print would far outweigh the benefits

blsr999

  • Guest
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 11:56:17 am »
0
Should I wait to do ACER Test 2 next week or do it this week?
Thanks

IndefatigableLover

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1837
  • What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
  • Respect: +105
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 11:59:37 am »
0
personally i don't see why anyone would bother, for n00bs the time taken to research that stuff and print would far outweigh the benefits
That's where youth comes in ;)
It's going to be a long three years before I get any of this :-X

Should I wait to do ACER Test 2 next week or do it this week?
Thanks
From what I hear, I would do the test this week so you see where you're going as Test 2 is quite different in terms of difficulty when compared to the real UMAT. Nevertheless, do what you feel is more comfortable as it's best to consolidate the basics first :)

anonymous1

  • Guest
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 01:52:53 pm »
0
Should I wait to do ACER Test 2 next week or do it this week?
Thanks
do it this week, then re-do it the next week

blsr999

  • Guest
Re: ACER TESTs
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 03:09:07 pm »
0
Thanks.