Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 17, 2024, 03:27:39 pm

Author Topic: Accounting vs Psychologist  (Read 2262 times)  Share 

lexitu

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University.
  • Respect: +66
Re: Accounting vs Psychologist
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 10:51:26 pm »
+2
HEY EVERYONE!  :) 
im having a hard time to choose between accounting at rmit or bachelor of arts at melbourne uni then major in psychology, my vtac has to be due by this friday and i have being thinking about this for weeks already but didnt know who to ask. I want to do accounting but then im scared i might not enjoy it as i didnt choose accoutning in VCE and apparently its boring? and on the other  hand, although psych is interesting sometimes i find it hard to actually grasp the concept and the job opportunities arent that high and to get a decent job you need to study for a long time... so if anyone can give me their opinions on this then it would be really appreciated, thankyou  :D

One solution: Do a Bachelor of Arts at Melbourne, and ensure you take one or two Accounting Breadth subjects early on. This potentially gives you the flexibility to a) change to Commerce, b) change course if you decide you don't like it, c) pursue both of your interests, d) change your mind and do something else within the Bachelor of Arts.