Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 06, 2026, 10:24:47 pm

Author Topic: Midyear Meetup?  (Read 15674 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

simpak

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3587
  • Respect: +376
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 04:55:37 pm »
0
Omg not an activity it always ends up being playing pool and I'm shit at pool. Also you should make sure it's not overly expensive to increase the number of peeps inclined to attend. But sure activity as long as it's not pool -.-
2009 ENTER: 99.05
2014: BSci Hons (Microbiology/Immunology) at UoM
2015+: PhD (Immunology) at UoM

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 05:04:50 pm »
0
party @ the atarnotes office w00


WOOO I'll bring my CAS calc yayyyyyy :D

jeanweasley

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 683
  • Trust only in yourself
  • Respect: +73
  • School: SHGC
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 05:08:23 pm »
0
I'm too socially awkward to come, haha.
2014: BA @ Monash University
2015: LLB(Hons)/BA @ Monash University

AbominableMowman

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 589
  • Respect: +29
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 05:09:40 pm »
0

WOOO I'll bring my CAS calc yayyyyyy :D
Differentiate some functions
Play some pokemon
#2crazy
2014 - VCE

2015 - 2017

ninwa

  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 8267
  • Respect: +1021
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 05:16:41 pm »
0
I'm too socially awkward to come, haha.

oh please you met us at the expo, we're all socially awkward
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

clıppy

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 707
  • Would you like help?
  • Respect: +68
  • School Grad Year: 2014
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 05:19:07 pm »
0
If this is happening I'd love to meet some of my other atarnotarians
2013 : VCE
2014 : VCE
2015 : UoM


Putting this here so I don't forget about it: http://www.codecogs.com/latex/eqneditor.php

Tutoring in Chemistry. PM if interested.

availn

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 250
  • Respect: +13
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 05:27:49 pm »
0
We are not going to the beach, nor to a train station.

<3 u Al-Al

Who the hell came up with train station...
2011: Software Development (43)
2012: Methods (41), Physics (45)
2013: Literature (38), German (35), Specialist (39), Accounting (40), UMEP Physics (4.5)
ATAR: 98.65

jeanweasley

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 683
  • Trust only in yourself
  • Respect: +73
  • School: SHGC
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 05:31:08 pm »
0
oh please you met us at the expo, we're all socially awkward

Haha, fair enough. :P
2014: BA @ Monash University
2015: LLB(Hons)/BA @ Monash University

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 05:34:00 pm »
0
Who the hell came up with train station...

Dandenong station at 11pm anyone?

I swear it's just for kebabs and a meet-and-greet

AbominableMowman

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 589
  • Respect: +29
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 05:36:31 pm »
0
Dandenong station at 11pm anyone?

I swear it's just for kebabs and a meet-and-greet
I think it should be Frankston station
2014 - VCE

2015 - 2017

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 05:38:30 pm »
0
I think it should be Frankston station

No the kebabs aren't great there m8

Who's keen for this holidays? (Expression of interest)




Mod Edit (pi): there may be updates on this over here -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/306672579444855/ send a request to join, some admins of the group are mods on AN so same rules apply as far as I'm concerned. I will not hesitate to ban you if you do something stupid (I'd enjoy it in fact) :P


Edit to this post^

Lolly

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 765
  • Respect: +114
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 05:55:17 pm »
0
Haha, fair enough. :P

I'd love to meet you. :)</notstalking>

Thu Thu Train

  • Voted AN's sexiest member 2012
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 667
  • <3
  • Respect: +336
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 06:10:03 pm »
0
You guys are shit at organising events

Thu Thu Train for ATARNotes Event Organiser/National Mod
        (
     '( '
    "'  //}
   ( ''"
   _||__ ____ ____ ____
  (o)___)}___}}___}}___}   
  'U'0 0  0 0  0 0  0 0    0 0
BBSN14

i actually almost wish i was a monash student.

Phy124

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • *******
  • Posts: 1354
  • Respect: +464
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 06:11:43 pm »
0
Thu Thu Train for ATARNotes Event Organiser
Alright, I'll call your bluff.

You're in charge 8)

('cause it's totally my decision who gets to organise it, alright guys)
2011
Mathematical Methods | Physics | Chemistry | English | Business Management

2012-2017
Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics and Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) @ Monash University

Current
Transport Modeller @ Arup

Sickle

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 59
  • Respect: +16
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Re: Midyear Meetup?
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 06:17:04 pm »
0
I don't even go on here much but... can we go to darkzone and shoot each other? pleaaase?
2010: Chinese [43 => 50]
2011: English [50]
Atar: 99.6
2012: MBBS I
2013: MBBS II

-----

LET ME LOVE YOU

-----

Contact me for English Tutoring! <3