Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 04, 2024, 07:11:03 am

Author Topic: CSP or Full-Fee?  (Read 3429 times)  Share 

achre

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
CSP or Full-Fee?
« on: January 20, 2014, 01:13:41 pm »
How do I find out if I'm a Commonwealth Supported Place student or a Full-Fee student? Step 3 on the Monash registration page is asking me and nothing in my VTAC offer seems to suggest either.

McFleurry

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: CSP or Full-Fee?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:15:20 pm »
I think if your course code has a 1 at the end of it, it is CSP... check on the vtac website just in case
"Never mistake motion for action". ~ Ernest Hemingway

Biomedical Sciences/Law @ Monash

achre

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 01:19:36 pm »
I think if your course code has a 1 at the end of it, it is CSP... check on the vtac website just in case

Quote from: VTAC
The last digit of the course code (1, 2, 3 or 4) shows you the type of course fees you will be required to pay if you get an offer: codes that end in 1 are Commonwealth supported places (CSP), so you only pay part of the cost
Cheers  :)

vashappenin

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 01:36:08 pm »
I'm going through all the enrolment stuff and I got up to step 3: Register details. I did everything up to recording my transaction number but now the next thing I have to do is the stuff related to CSP and HECS-HELP. I don't wanna fill this in until I get my TFN because I'm scared I won't be allowed to later change the details and will end up having to pay an amount upfront. Is it ok to skip that step and go back and fill it in later? What should I do?
2013: English, Maths Methods, Further Maths, Legal Studies, HHD, Psychology
2014-present: Bachelor of Laws @ Monash University

Tutoring VCE English, Psych, Legal Studies and HHD in 2016! Tutoring via Skype too. PM me if you're interested :)

tae

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 01:38:59 pm »
I just did mine. You can change it once per day. Or you can also go back and fill it in some other time.
2012: religion & society
2013: english / health & human dev / chemistry / methods / further
2014: arts/business @ monash