Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 07:30:39 pm

Author Topic: 72% on my first SAC, will I still be able to get a 50?  (Read 5894 times)  Share 

juzza12

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2014
Re: 72% on my first SAC, will I still be able to get a 50?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 08:19:37 pm »
90% was an exaggeration. I also didn't like the tone of your post. I'd consider it to be quite rude more so than anything as I didn't actually ever indicate I was aiming for 50 raw. If you read my signature you would have realised that -.-
Apologies was unaware that the ATAR notes forum was a place where exaggeration was common place, furthermore as for the tone of my post I believe I was being completely informative and sincere. I'd recommend you brush up on your tone identification skills in preparation for not only your future use of the ATAR notes forum, but VCE English language analysis which from your signature you aim to achieve a study score of 40 in.
Cheers :) xooxoxxox

walkec

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 08:25:20 pm »
+3
Apologies was unaware that the ATAR notes forum was a place where exaggeration was common place, furthermore as for the tone of my post I believe I was being completely informative and sincere. I'd recommend you brush up on your tone identification skills in preparation for not only your future use of the ATAR notes forum, but VCE English language analysis which from your signature you aim to achieve a study score of 40 in.

If anything, I'll do more than "brush up on my tone identification skills" to get over 40 in English and higher than my goal for HHD so I can prove you and your useless posts on this forum completely and utterly wrong.

I thrive on proving people wrong. Just watch me.

EspoirTron

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +82
  • School Grad Year: 2013
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 08:26:09 pm »
+3
juzza12, why are you so negative. This community does not need your pessimistic views.

Okay, let's please not be so negative. Also, let's not all jump to conclusions about SAC marks, cohort strengths and who is going to get what study score.

I would just like to point out that 'walkec' did not say that she wanted a 50 study score. Also, lets not be so nasty to one another. It's just unwarranted and unnecessary. As for the saying '50 is out of reach', I don't really think anyone can say that, especially so soon. The exam is so far away. Those comments were just a bit poignant. If my tone identification skills are accurate I'd say that's nasty.
2012-2013: VCE
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine at Monash University

millie96

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 08:34:38 pm »
I did 3/4 without the 1/2. You don't need it at all

gossipglamgirl

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2014, 08:40:28 pm »
+2
Hey everyone!!!
I have good news, it's actually GREAT news  ;D
I got 90% on my second SAC!!
Not trying to brag but instead wanted to say MASSIVE thank you to everyone who helped me out  :D
Y'all are amazing!! Thank you so much!! <3 xx

juzza12

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 08:55:54 pm »
Okay, let's please not be so negative. Also, let's not all jump to conclusions about SAC marks, cohort strengths and who is going to get what study score.

I would just like to point out that 'walkec' did not say that she wanted a 50 study score. Also, lets not be so nasty to one another. It's just unwarranted and unnecessary. As for the saying '50 is out of reach', I don't really think anyone can say that, especially so soon. The exam is so far away. Those comments were just a bit poignant. If my tone identification skills are accurate I'd say that's nasty.
Yes I was mistaken by stating 'Walktek' wanted a 50, however she did want a 45 as present in her signature so I don't really see a huge discrepancy in my post, at the end of the day I intended to illustrate the importance of cohort strength to this seemingly uninformed individual.
Cheers xoxoxox :)

abcdqdxD

• Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +57
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 08:59:12 pm »
+3
Yes I was mistaken by stating 'Walktek' wanted a 50, however she did want a 45 as present in her signature so I don't really see a huge discrepancy in my post, at the end of the day I intended to illustrate the importance of cohort strength to this seemingly uninformed individual.
Cheers xoxoxox :)

What makes you think you can't get a 50 in a weak cohort?

pi

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 09:02:11 pm »
+1
Hey everyone!!!
I have good news, it's actually GREAT news  ;D
I got 90% on my second SAC!!
Not trying to brag but instead wanted to say MASSIVE thank you to everyone who helped me out  :D
Y'all are amazing!! Thank you so much!! <3 xx

Congrats, fabulous result! :) I'll lock this thread as you're on the way up and I don't think this thread has any more purpose. Keep up the good trend! :)

To the rest of you, on an official moderator stance, calm down a little. No need to get nasty, and no need to start arguments. Cheers.