Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 28, 2026, 08:11:26 pm

Author Topic: UMAT inquiries  (Read 1164 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lucas.vang

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 141
  • Respect: +1
UMAT inquiries
« on: May 26, 2014, 10:06:26 pm »
0
Currently I'm about to sit for UMAT.. and im thinking i dont need it..
Is it true that i wont need to do it if i want to do a bachelor of biomed at either monash/melbourne then advance to medicine?
Will this UMAT be considered after the three years i finish my course if i wanted to do medicine ?
Is it more auspicious to go to Monash for medicine?
Is the UMAT only for people who want to go straight into medicine?

tyty in advance :) lol

xenial

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 73
  • Respect: +4
Re: UMAT inquiries
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 11:57:03 pm »
0
Yes
No
Not necessarily. This argument has been done to death, but more auspicious? Not really. But it's guaranteed, I guess.
Yeah, plus a couple of other undergrads :)

Good to do it anyway! I very almost didn't do it because I was very set on biomed as well. But I ended up coming closer to going to Monash than I thought I would. I think I might've even liked it more there, in retrospect. Who knows though.