Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 04, 2026, 08:30:08 am

Author Topic: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015  (Read 47436 times)  Share 

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Renaissance

  • Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Respect: +5
  • School: University of Melbourne
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2014, 03:08:51 pm »
+1
I passed the working with children check!   :D

scribble

  • is sexier than Cthulhu
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 814
  • Respect: +145
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2014, 06:06:29 pm »
+3
Haha it'd be pretty concerning if you didn't :P

Renaissance

  • Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Respect: +5
  • School: University of Melbourne
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2014, 06:27:24 pm »
0
Haha it'd be pretty concerning if you didn't :P

I wonder if anyone applying doesn't pass lol

LeviLamp

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1050
  • Respect: +151
  • School: (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2014, 06:37:04 pm »
+2
I can't fill out the form because I can only attend the Refresher Day, not either training session :(
VCE: Chemistry | Biology (2011) | English (2011) | Environmental Science | Mathematical Methods CAS

2013-2015: BSc [Zoology] @ UoM | DLang [German - DISCONTINUED]
2016: GDSc [Botany] @ UoM
2017-2018: MSc [Biosciences - Zoology] @ UoM

Summer: BOTA30006

S1: BOTA20001 | EVSC20004 | BOTA30003 | BIOL90001

S2: GEOG20009 | BOTA30002 | BOTA30005 | EVSC20003 | NRMT90002

Subject and major reviews incoming :)

VCESSDirectorTom

  • Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Respect: +1
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2014, 01:49:43 am »
+4
Don't worry about not being able to fill it out for now - we'll post something specific to Refresher Day in mid-December.

Stick

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3774
  • Sticky. :P
  • Respect: +467
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2014, 06:01:11 pm »
+1
I enjoyed today heaps, especially meeting so many users!~ :D
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne

Stick

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3774
  • Sticky. :P
  • Respect: +467
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2015, 02:07:16 pm »
0
I've never had to print at the university before. How much does it cost to print? I have about 20 worksheets I need to print off for my VCE Summer School class, and with about 10 students in my class it's going to be 200+ pages, so I don't really want to do it at home.
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne

vox nihili

  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *****
  • Posts: 5343
  • Respect: +1447
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2015, 02:21:23 pm »
+1
I've never had to print at the university before. How much does it cost to print? I have about 20 worksheets I need to print off for my VCE Summer School class, and with about 10 students in my class it's going to be 200+ pages, so I don't really want to do it at home.

That'll cost you about 20 bucks. Have you spoken to Ops though? Surely they'd be able to do it?
2013-15: BBiomed (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), UniMelb
2016-20: MD, UniMelb
2019-20: MPH, UniMelb
2021-: GDipBiostat, USyd

Stick

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3774
  • Sticky. :P
  • Respect: +467
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2015, 02:44:26 pm »
0
That'll cost you about 20 bucks. Have you spoken to Ops though? Surely they'd be able to do it?

Yikes! That's actually quite a bit. I'll contact Ops and see what they can do then.
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne

Russ

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 8442
  • Respect: +661
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2015, 03:57:46 pm »
0
They should have given you all the worksheets you'll need?

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2015, 04:01:28 pm »
+1
I've got Ops to print extra stuff for me over the last couple of years, they should be fine with it! :)

Stick

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3774
  • Sticky. :P
  • Respect: +467
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2015, 04:23:10 pm »
+2
They should have given you all the worksheets you'll need?

There are absolutely none for Biology - the book just contains content. Hence, I've been very busy this week making worksheets and designing all sorts of fun activities for my Biology class! :D

I've got Ops to print extra stuff for me over the last couple of years, they should be fine with it! :)

Cool, I'll contact them now. ;)
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne

vox nihili

  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *****
  • Posts: 5343
  • Respect: +1447
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2015, 04:28:37 pm »
+1
There are absolutely none for Biology - the book just contains content. Hence, I've been very busy this week making worksheets and designing all sorts of fun activities for my Biology class! :D

Tell me about it. I'm coordinating a subject as well as taking Biol so it's like "oh fek" right now
2013-15: BBiomed (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), UniMelb
2016-20: MD, UniMelb
2019-20: MPH, UniMelb
2021-: GDipBiostat, USyd

charmanderp

  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3209
  • Respect: +305
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2015, 04:43:21 pm »
+1
Ops might be able to print it but 200 pages is a lot/would also take some time. Maybe make a post on the Facebook page ASAP, and hopefully someone will make the relevant arrangements. Or email the directors.
University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Arts majoring in English, Economics and International Studies (2013 onwards)

Stick

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3774
  • Sticky. :P
  • Respect: +467
Re: UMSU VCE Summer School 2015
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2015, 04:58:56 pm »
0
I just emailed the directors, and asked that if there are any problems that they contact me ASAP.
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne