Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 05, 2024, 01:07:05 am

Author Topic: Other forums like this/what do you guys do in your spare time? + Girl advice  (Read 6198 times)  Share 

TheAspiringDoc

Hey guys thanks for the responses,

I decided against asking the girl out. Yeah, I didn't want to play with her feelings (and to be honest I was scared I'd become too attached to her too) plus I don't want to ruin a good friendship!
This was more of an impulse thought for me, it will definitely be nice to have a girlfriend when I meet the right girl though

Thanks for the suggestions;
Yeah spectroscopy I checked out whirlpool, seems like a nice place; I just made an account haha

I've been gymming since last year, easily one of the best lifestyle choices I've ever made! (Alongside quitting online gaming)
And lol piano, parents forced me to play it for 8 years but I've been downloading some pop music sheets and playing here and there!

And pi, I was honestly considering that when I started this thread, I was on ATARnotes for fks sake haha.
On new years day, I found my semester 1 notes and put them in the toilet.
 Now whenever I'm in there, I'll be slowly relearning everything I seem to have forgotten from just 7 months ago!
I've got a mate who's doing Linear Algebra (the maths subject I did in semester 2) during summer and I'll probably study with him when his exams come up so I'm not screwed for Engineering Maths when semester 1 starts.
(My old self in year 12 would be looking at me right now thinking, "What the fuck happened to me!")

I love this guy ;)

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️