WAM change - probably too high to be due to anything except COMP30026 Models of Computation, in which case i'm a little sad because I was going for higher.
But let me know if anyone doing MAST20026 Real Analysis or SWEN20003 Object Oriented Software Development also saw a change because who knows!
another change! two in one day, i think this one might have been MAST20026 Real Analysis? If my guesses have been right so far then the last one that comes out for me is going to be object-oriented which should be my lowest score ever and bring down my average quite a bit, so i'm gonna enjoy this peak-of-my-degree average while it lasts 
HOLY SHIT
IT JUST CHANGED AGAIN - 3rd time today
one of the scores i already got earlier today must have been object oriented... and the score i thought was for models of computation because it was too high to be anything else, it just must have been something else?
I literally just calculated like 'what if, just no way this is possible but what if, that score from before wasnt models, what if it was something else and i really DID manage to get a 100 in models, what would that make my WAM overall?' and I calculated it then refreshed the page and IT WAS THERE!
I think I got a 100!