Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 10:49:53 pm

Author Topic: Listen to this message from Steve Jobs  (Read 799 times)

heids

• Supreme Stalker
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
Listen to this message from Steve Jobs
« on: December 14, 2015, 09:47:17 am »
Just wanna share this famous Steve Jobs speech with you.

It makes great listening, so hunker down in a comfy armchair with a block of Old Gold Chocolate and prepare to catch the gems of wisdom falling from his lips.

or maybe it's just me that finds it inspiring?
VCE (2014): HHD, Bio, English, T&T, Methods

Uni (2021-24): Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash Clayton

Work: PCA in residential aged care

heids

• Supreme Stalker
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
Re: Listen to this message from Steve Jobs
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 10:05:10 am »
Those of you who hit or exceeded their expectations, congratulations.  I'm proud of you, and doing excited fist-pumps for you in my pyjamas on my sister's bed.  Exclamation marks simply aren't fit to express how I'm feeling for you.

Those of you who VCAA didn't see fit to bless - I'm sorry.  Honestly, hug yourself from me, because in between my fist pumps, I'm also crying with you.  I'm proud of you too - for having got this far, worked this hard - and now for taking a cropper and yet still getting up tomorrow.  Because I know you're going to, and that's what counts.

11/10 guys for making it to today - and 12/10 for what you're going to make of tomorrow.

srsly I'm actually laughing and crying alternately right now ^-^

And to year 11s:

You've just grappled one experimental round with VCAA.  The fight hasn't even started yet.  Now you know the dimensions of your foe - this time next year you will be bringing me his dripping head on a platter.
VCE (2014): HHD, Bio, English, T&T, Methods

Uni (2021-24): Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash Clayton

Work: PCA in residential aged care