Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 09, 2026, 02:42:48 pm

Author Topic: Survey  (Read 5730 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Joseph41

  • Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *****
  • Posts: 10823
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Survey
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 03:37:47 pm »
+1
How is this going for you, travivi? :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

sonnyangel

  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 50
  • Respect: +16
Re: Survey
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 09:10:23 pm »
+1
How is this going for you, travivi? :)

Good, thanks for asking! I've finished presentation one (the logo) and now I'm on the development stage of presentation two (app design) so there should be another survey soon! Our deadline got extended an extra week so not too stressed atm :)
2018: Commerce / Information Technology @ Monash

Joseph41

  • Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *****
  • Posts: 10823
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Survey
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 09:20:38 pm »
+1
Good, thanks for asking! I've finished presentation one (the logo) and now I'm on the development stage of presentation two (app design) so there should be another survey soon! Our deadline got extended an extra week so not too stressed atm :)

That's great!

Looking forward to the next survey. Can't wait for an update. :D

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.