Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 04, 2024, 02:02:14 am

Author Topic: Creative Tutoring - Design & Technology (94) - Visual Art (95) - ATAR 96.2  (Read 673 times)  Share 

nora_tutor

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +1
Hi Creative Students!

I'm an experienced tutor who completed their HSC in 2011 with an ATAR of 96.2. I also completed a Bachelor of Design in Visual Communications at UTS in 2014 and now work as a graphic and web designer. In my HSC I received a 95 for Visual Arts and a 94 for Design and Technology, where I was also ranked 1st in DT at my school, and 2nd in VA. I was nominated for the DesignTECH Exhibition (now know as Shape) for my major work, and was also given full marks for my portfolio by my school. Additionally, I've had past students nominated and featured in exhibitions (Artexpress and Shape).

General information on each subject and what I offer:

Design & Technology

Consists of working on:
- MDP Portfolio
- Guidance on the practical component of the MDP
- All course theory and assessments
- Access to resources

Visual Art:

Consists of working on:
- Guidance in the practical component of the course and VAPD
- Artist case studies
- Essay preparation
- Access to resources

For students interested in doing print / digital media, I also offer creative guidance and teach students how to use the Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), graphic design, website design (HTML / CSS / Wix).

I offer one-on-one lessons as well as in groups (with your friends) that range from $70/hr - $100/hr, depending on our arrangement (length of commitment, individual / group, etc.), and am happy to do face-to-face tutoring as well as long distance via online.

Please email me at [email protected] or PM me for more details, thanks! :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:11:07 pm by nora_tutor »