Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 17, 2024, 12:13:08 pm

Author Topic: HSC STUDYING  (Read 2647 times)

huss1235

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +5
HSC STUDYING
« on: September 29, 2017, 12:15:05 am »
hi everyone i have a question regarding studying for everyone that finished their HSC since were 2 weeks and 5 days out from the hsc by now had you finished all your content for all your subjects eg: memorizing English essays ,science , humanity subjects

thank you  :)

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
Re: HSC STUDYING
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 12:16:41 am »
+1
hi everyone i have a question regarding studying for everyone that finished their HSC since were 2 weeks and 5 days out from the hsc by now had you finished all your content for all your subjects eg: memorizing English essays ,science , humanity subjects

thank you  :)

yea, i finished all content long before the end of term :-) if you haven't finished, there are a heap of notes for pretty much every subject!

good luck with your hsc :-)
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

huss1235

• Forum Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 12:21:59 am »
i mean not finished the content like memorized it and studied it  i finished a long time  ago before my trials but now revising that is  my only problem

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 12:35:02 am »
i mean not finished the content like memorized it and studied it  i finished a long time  ago before my trials but now revising that is  my only problem

oh no hahahah i'm far from finished doing that! i don't think there's many people who could do an exam right now without their notes either. :-)
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 11:12:33 am »
this is freaking me out...i havent got any memorisation done yet, im  still on the going over dot points stage and for chem i still dont know how to do calculations.... shit
ATAR Goal 90

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 01:32:37 pm »
+4
Don't freak out guys - The deadline for memorising your content is the day of the exam, why would it be necessary to have finished before then?

Of course you want to be practicing as much as possible, but everybody runs their own race. Just make sure you are happy by the day of the exam ;D

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 02:12:52 pm »
Don't freak out guys - The deadline for memorising your content is the day of the exam, why would it be necessary to have finished before then?

Of course you want to be practicing as much as possible, but everybody runs their own race. Just make sure you are happy by the day of the exam ;D

This honestly made me feel better! I was freaking out
ATAR Goal 90

michelleh

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 02:19:28 pm »
Hey guys! Was wondering if it's actually ever okay to have 1 day where you just pig out and be full scale lazy? LOL I've reckon I've done a pretty good job studying a good amount everyday for two weeks LMAO (sounds really short when you actually type it out) except I seriously feel drained and instead of burning myself out, I was wondering if it's okay to just relax a whole day? Advice would be really helpful!

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2017, 02:32:04 pm »
+3
Hey guys! Was wondering if it's actually ever okay to have 1 day where you just pig out and be full scale lazy? LOL I've reckon I've done a pretty good job studying a good amount everyday for two weeks LMAO (sounds really short when you actually type it out) except I seriously feel drained and instead of burning myself out, I was wondering if it's okay to just relax a whole day? Advice would be really helpful!

I did it! I think like 1.5 weeks out, I woke up and was just like, "Nah, forget this," and I watched YouTube and played Xbox all day, saw my girlfriend that night. I remember it distinctly because I thought I'd get to the end of the day and hate myself, but really it just energised me for the next week and a half ;D

I'd go for it Michelle ;D

huss1235

• Forum Regular
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2017, 02:46:21 pm »
is it alright  if i dont have everything memorized now but one week out yes ps had you already finished 1.5 weeks out or earlier

Korrasami

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2017, 09:47:48 pm »
Hey! Most of my notes for my subjects have been finished. At the moment, I'm reading over them (plus adding additional notes to make it more detailed), and doing questions from past HSC papers. I'm focusing on the subjects that are my weakest, so in my case Legal Studies and PDHPE!  ;D

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 09:51:12 pm »
same iv done all my notes too and for the subjects i ddnt do my own i found good ones on the internet and im gonna use them
so my notes are all sorted
but i need to pull up my game in maths and chem calculations cos i absolutely hate them cos im terrible at them ahhhh
ATAR Goal 90

adelaidecruz

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 12:37:13 am »
Hey! I've finished all my notes before trials so thats done and dusted -- although I haven't memorised any of them yet.
For bio I have been answering past papers by topic (hscninja is a lifesaver). Same with chemistry, although I haven't done my option topics for both science subjects yet. Oh and I wrote all the chemical equations I need to memorise in a huge poster and stuck it in my bedroom wall, lol. And for maths so far I've answered 4 past papers!
ATAR: 93.35
HSC 2017 - English Standard (94 - 11th in NSW) | Biology (92) | Chemistry (82) | Mathematics (83) | French Beginners (91)
2018-2022: B Sci (Physiology) / M Nursing @ USyd

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2017, 11:58:15 pm »
Hey! I've finished all my notes before trials so thats done and dusted -- although I haven't memorised any of them yet.
Does thet mean you finished all your content before trials? Wow
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

Savas_P

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2017, 05:04:01 pm »

I hope so, this is what I have been doing the last 3 weeks.