Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 05, 2024, 01:54:26 am

Author Topic: Tempestuously cruising through the HSC  (Read 74764 times)

Lumenoria

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +85
Re: Tempestuously cruising through the HSC
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2018, 04:03:46 pm »

yes AHAHAH

are you going to the eco one??

YUPP probably - I fucking need all the eco help I can get!! Omg I'm lowkey worried though because I'll legit be a loner lmao like none of my friends are going smh HAHAHAH
HSC 2018 (ATAR 96.35) - English Advanced (96) | Mathematics General (87) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (89) | Industrial Technology (94)

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2018, 04:16:26 pm »
YUPP probably - I fucking need all the eco help I can get!! Omg I'm lowkey worried though because I'll legit be a loner lmao like none of my friends are going smh HAHAHAH

omg i think im going alone at this point as well but its okay we are in this together AHAH
HSC 2018 - (ATAR: 99.10)
English Advanced (90) | General Mathematics 2 (95) | Business Studies (98 - 6th in NSW) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (93) | Studies of Religion 1 (48)

2019: B Commerce/B Laws @ UNSW

Lumenoria

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2018, 04:40:21 pm »

omg i think im going alone at this point as well but its okay we are in this together AHAH

OMG ok good! Literally none of my friends even know what ATARnotes is lmao. We definitely need to meet up then haha! Do you have Fb? I'll add you so that we have eachother closer to the date HAHAHA
HSC 2018 (ATAR 96.35) - English Advanced (96) | Mathematics General (87) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (89) | Industrial Technology (94)

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2018, 04:46:47 pm »
OMG ok good! Literally none of my friends even know what ATARnotes is lmao. We definitely need to meet up then haha! Do you have Fb? I'll add you so that we have eachother closer to the date HAHAHA

Yup, I'll message you in the ATAR notes messages thing!!
English Advanced (90) | General Mathematics 2 (95) | Business Studies (98 - 6th in NSW) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (93) | Studies of Religion 1 (48)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2018, 05:39:24 pm »

You need to educate your friends!! ;)

Make sure you guys come and say hi throughout the week! ;D

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2018, 07:39:01 pm »
You need to educate your friends!! ;)

Make sure you guys come and say hi throughout the week! ;D

For sure! Hopefully you are there on the days I am actually coming :)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #216 on: June 24, 2018, 12:23:02 am »
+3
For sure! Hopefully you are there on the days I am actually coming :)

I'm there erryday ;) #ANLyf

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #217 on: June 24, 2018, 12:24:04 pm »
omg on a totally unrelated side note you are so pretty!!! ;D

Lumenoria

• Forum Obsessive
Tempestuously cruising through the HSC
« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2018, 09:24:48 pm »
omg on a totally unrelated side note you are so pretty!!! ;D

Omg aw you're too kind, thankyou! :) So are you though dude, I'm literally shook at your pic with Tana hahahaha it's legit the cutest thing ever

Lumenoria

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2018, 12:05:44 am »
+1
Spent the entire night on my major work and it seems like I'm finally going places with it!! I'm literally so, so fucking close to finishing my product, and even closer on my portfolio. I really want to get it done before the holidays start ah!!

Lumenoria

• Forum Obsessive
Tempestuously cruising through the HSC
« Reply #220 on: June 28, 2018, 07:49:57 pm »
+2
Omfg got my maths exam back and I got 86 - which is a solid mark considering how I felt after the exam/the lack of study I do for the subject in general but I wish I had gotten over 90 (which in hindsight is completely unreasonable given the circumstances lol). I need to stop cruising through the class on luck and actually start doing some actual exercises rather than leaving them all to the day before the exam. I legit would never do this for any other subject. The fact that I've maintained a cumulative mark of 90 in light of my efforts - or a lack of - is honestly a miracle that I will never be able to comprehend lol. I'm literally one whole chapter behind though fml.

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #221 on: June 28, 2018, 11:05:43 pm »
Omfg got my maths exam back and I got 86 - which is a solid mark considering how I felt after the exam/the lack of study I do for the subject in general but I wish I had gotten over 90 (which in hindsight is completely unreasonable given the circumstances lol). I need to stop cruising through the class on luck and actually start doing some actual exercises rather than leaving them all to the day before the exam. I legit would never do this for any other subject. The fact that I've maintained a cumulative mark of 90 in light of my efforts - or a lack of - is honestly a miracle that I will never be able to comprehend lol. I'm literally one whole chapter behind though fml.

Omg dude 86 is pretty good considering your light study (from what I have gathered from your posts). I study so much for maths lol because my teacher forces it and have came out with 95 three times in a row. It's a great mark but just so frustrating I can't move up even one mark!!

But yeah omg I feel so behind in maths as well like this term and all my exams in the last 4ish weeks have just drained me to the core

Lumenoria

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2018, 11:31:39 pm »

Omg dude 86 is pretty good considering your light study (from what I have gathered from your posts). I study so much for maths lol because my teacher forces it and have came out with 95 three times in a row. It's a great mark but just so frustrating I can't move up even one mark!!

But yeah omg I feel so behind in maths as well like this term and all my exams in the last 4ish weeks have just drained me to the core

HOLY CRAP THAT'S INSANE, HOW DO YOU HAVE THE MOTIVATION?? Haha I legit learn shit for the exam then forget it straight after (that's literally how much I despise maths) Iol. I really want 90+ for trials dhdnsjsnnds

Lumenoria

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2018, 11:39:01 pm »
+4
OMG GUYS I FINISHED MY MAJOR WORK YESTERDAY WHAT THE FUCK. It's not due for another month (internally) lol. I legit finished it exactly on the fake deadline I set myself (30th June), which is super strange because when I set it at the beginning of year 12, I literally thought it was super unrealistic. I'm shook that I had the discipline to actually adhere to it hahaha! Although I was very adamant on respecting myself enough to NOT leave it to the last minute and let it hover over my head during trials and shit. I've had a major influx of creative inspiration for the past 3 days, so the last few seconds of my video are honestly the best parts of my entire project. I had so many fucking issues rendering it though ugh. It has 5440 ish layers and 395 compositions so my laptop was struggling to handle the workload, and kept fucking crashing midway smh. I finally got it to render the whole thing but I found a minor error in it that meant I had to re render and ugh. It was exhausting. Now I just have to refine my portfolio, which is 90% completed... so I reckon the entire thing will be done before the holidays start. Fuck I can't believe the end of the term is basically already here. That's insane.

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2018, 12:02:33 am »
Huge congrats on finishing your major work!!!!!

This term has flown by hey? And this year? It's honestly so wild like we're halfway through 2018 already!
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW