Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 06, 2026, 12:45:43 am

Poll

How much study did you ACTUALLY do during these critical holidays?

Followed my timetable to the second, 5+ trial exams everday!!! ;D (7-9 hrs per day)
Completed MOST of what I wanted to do, but hopefully I can still catch up this month :) (4-6 hrs a day)
I did an OK amount  8-) (2-3 hrs per day)
Brief study here and there, bit disappointed though :-\ (1 hr a day)
Ummm, I printed a trial exam :P  (0.02 hrs per day)

Author Topic: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!  (Read 5962 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

shinny

  • VN MVP 2010
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4327
  • Respect: +256
  • School: Melbourne High School
  • School Grad Year: 2008
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 06:22:55 pm »
0
term 4 = wag. or at least, on some days wag.

why? because attending class is a waste of time :P

seconded

Most classes will just be revision sessions where you end up studying by yourself (or rather and more likely, get distracted by others) anyway. You're better off staying home. Teachers tend to stop caring about attendance too anyway.
MBBS (hons) - Monash University

YR11 '07: Biology 49
YR12 '08: Chemistry 47; Spesh 41; Methods 49; Business Management 50; English 43

ENTER: 99.70


xXNovaxX

  • Guest
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 06:33:05 pm »
0
I hope term 4 isn't a bludge. I really want it to be full on, revision, exams questions, teachers marking them etc. Otherwise, I understand why people wag/bludge, zzzzz. The alternative of staying at home tohugh isn't welcoming....i never complete anything

Ilovemathsmeth

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1370
  • Respect: +7
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 06:34:36 pm »
0
i get more done at home than at school...

seriously, accounting is just going to be revision, chem = waste of time and further...well, nothing that people cant do at home. so...wag all the way :P
Raw Scores:
Psychology 50 | Mathematical Methods 49 | Further Mathematics 49 | Accounting 49 | Chemistry 44 | English 43
ATAR: 99.75

Gloamglozer

  • The Walking VTAC Guide
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4170
  • Here to listen and help
  • Respect: +324
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:19 pm »
0
Don't have school this week - just a few practice exams and then before I know, valedictory.

Bachelor of Science (Mathematics & Statistics) - Discrete Mathematics & Operations Research

TrueTears

  • TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 16363
  • Respect: +667
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:38 pm »
0
And I still have 5 SACs left z.z.zz.z.zz.
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

Gloamglozer

  • The Walking VTAC Guide
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4170
  • Here to listen and help
  • Respect: +324
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 06:49:05 pm »
0
And I still have 5 SACs left z.z.zz.z.zz.

The only SACs I have left are for physics...  2 pracs to write up and 2 tests to do.

Bachelor of Science (Mathematics & Statistics) - Discrete Mathematics & Operations Research

magnum

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 214
  • Respect: +2
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 09:07:52 pm »
0
I think I will have to learn the art of wagging

term 4 = wag. or at least, on some days wag.

why? because attending class is a waste of time :P

seconded

i get more done at home than at school...

seriously, accounting is just going to be revision, chem = waste of time and further...well, nothing that people cant do at home. so...wag all the way :P


who knew VN had so many waggers lol 

xXNovaxX

  • Guest
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 09:26:07 pm »
0
lol, releasing the devil within  :angel:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:42:04 pm by xXNovaxX »

andrew4443

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Respect: +1
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 10:23:52 pm »
0
Not looking foward to it, my teachers are all hacks. I'm much better off working at home and occasionally emailing my teacher with a question rather than wasting my time at school

Ilovemathsmeth

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1370
  • Respect: +7
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 10:36:19 pm »
0
I have only one SAC left. Hopefully that'll go okay. Because then, out of 29 SACs, I'll have messed up only two of them. Stupid English.
Raw Scores:
Psychology 50 | Mathematical Methods 49 | Further Mathematics 49 | Accounting 49 | Chemistry 44 | English 43
ATAR: 99.75

rajah21

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Respect: +16
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 10:45:03 pm »
0
Because then, out of 29 SACs, I'll have messed up only two of them. Stupid English.
Only two? I wish I could say that - I screwed up almost all of mine. Stupid VCE. :'(
2008: Biology 44
2009: Religion and Society 38 || English 44 || Mathematical Methods 44 || Chemistry 46 || Indonesian SL 48
ENTER: 98.85

dino

  • Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • *
  • Posts: 44
  • Respect: +1
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 10:57:40 pm »
0
No more SACs for me. Had practice exams all last week. Studied pretty hard. Done about 10 hours of tutor work for spesh.
This week I am going to study at school (library), I'm not going to any of my single periods apart from spesh. I'm shitting bricks. 26 Days til Exam 1 (and 2)!
2010: B.Sc Melbourne University
2009: English (37), Specialist (40), Methods (40), Physics (33)
2008: Legal (37), Greek (34)

Ilovemathsmeth

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1370
  • Respect: +7
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 11:21:11 pm »
0
Aww thanks! I agree, rajah21. Stupid VCE indeed.

Raw Scores:
Psychology 50 | Mathematical Methods 49 | Further Mathematics 49 | Accounting 49 | Chemistry 44 | English 43
ATAR: 99.75

dior1

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 299
  • Respect: +1
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2009, 04:46:19 pm »
0
2 more SACS!
Oral Exam on monday, then studying my butt off for all the rest..hopefully

IntoTheNewWorld

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1800
  • Hello World
  • Respect: +20
Re: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2009, 05:04:44 pm »
0
Hmm I forgot we have to have singing periods at school...fun.