Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 06, 2026, 07:41:30 pm

Author Topic: What time do you stay up to?  (Read 15936 times)  Share 

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

dejan91

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 824
  • Without risk, there is no adventure.
  • Respect: +7
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 10:18:00 pm »
0
Habit from summer holidays lol. Too much spesh etc
What time you sleep?
6 - 6 : 30 am.

You really are a superhuman. or as Voxi said, a supersayan supersapien. Tell me you're kidding though? How many hours sleep do you get???

For me, 12-1 but I stop studying at around 10-11.
Yeah that's cause I wake late though lol (like 2-3 pm ??  :2funny:)

It's a bad habit from the summer holidays that I could never get rid off, I find doing maths late at night works more efficient for me.



Haha and what about school days!? Just catch the last few minutes of the day huh :P
When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

RainerWolfram

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
  • X&Y
  • Respect: +14
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 10:21:07 pm »
0
I'm an insomniac. 5am for me, even school days.
2010: B.Eng(Mechatronics)/B.Science(Computer Science/Astrophysics), Monash University
2011 Sem1: B.Eng(Electrical & Computer Systems)/B.Science(Computer Science), Monash University
2011 Sem2: B.Commerce (Finance + Software Systems), University of Melbourne

TrueTears

  • TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 16363
  • Respect: +667
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 10:24:48 pm »
0
School days normally 2 - 3 am.
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

kenhung123

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3373
  • Respect: +7
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 10:28:30 pm »
0
How do you manage to stay up/wake up early? lol

kendraaaaa

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 951
  • Respect: +6
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 10:30:34 pm »
0
School days normally 2 - 3 am.

Out of curiosity how do you feel during the next day at school? Drowsy or alert? Cause I know if I stay up past 12 on a schoolnight I'm stuffed for the next day.

TrueTears

  • TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 16363
  • Respect: +667
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 10:31:51 pm »
0
School days normally 2 - 3 am.

Out of curiosity how do you feel during the next day at school? Drowsy or alert? Cause I know if I stay up past 12 on a schoolnight I'm stuffed for the next day.
I dono I'm not that tired when I wake, normally wake around 7 : 30 for school, so 5 and a half hours of sleep is good enough. I take naps sometimes when I come back though.
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

kat148

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 441
  • Respect: +16
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 10:39:19 pm »
0
I'm an insomniac. 5am for me, even school days.

Me too. I don't have insomnia though.

mypurpleundercracka

  • Guest
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 10:41:29 pm »
0
1 am on school nights, nowadays 3am ish

kenhung123

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3373
  • Respect: +7
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 10:41:56 pm »
0
What a gift it means you can study all day all night!

EvangelionZeta

  • Quintessence of Dust
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • *******
  • Posts: 2435
  • Respect: +288
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2009, 10:45:02 pm »
0
Usually 12am on schoolnights.  Holidays, generally never later than 2am.
---

Finished VCE in 2010 and now teaching professionally. For any inquiries, email me at [email protected].

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2009, 10:47:03 pm »
0
In year 12, 10:30pm was my bedtime, although I had to wake up at 7:30am -_-

Uni, 12-2am, wake up from 8:30-9:30am :)

appianway

  • Guest
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2009, 10:47:40 pm »
0
I generally go to bed quite early. It doesn't mean I always fall asleep at that time though... sometimes I read/just can't sleep.

Edmund

  • Dr. Ruler Snapper
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1849
  • Respect: +95
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2009, 10:51:04 pm »
0
Year 10 / 10pm
Year 11 / 11pm
Year 12, Uni / 12am
2007-2008 VCE ATAR 90.15
2009-2011 BSc (Unimelb)
2012-2015 DDS (Unimelb)

Booksale: Drugs That Shape Society, Forests in a Global Context

shinny

  • VN MVP 2010
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4327
  • Respect: +256
  • School: Melbourne High School
  • School Grad Year: 2008
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 11:04:31 pm »
0
VCE and Uni: 12-1am (Note: I had to wake at 6 am)
Holidays: As late as 6am, really depends what I feel like/what I'm doing.
MBBS (hons) - Monash University

YR11 '07: Biology 49
YR12 '08: Chemistry 47; Spesh 41; Methods 49; Business Management 50; English 43

ENTER: 99.70


GerrySly

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 790
  • Respect: +5
Re: What time do you stay up to?
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 11:09:17 pm »
0
21:00-8:00, I never did much study throughout the year. Always valued my sleep over study lol
VCE 2009
English, Methods, Specialist, IT: Software Development, Religion & Society, French