Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 04, 2024, 04:29:40 pm

Author Topic: COUNTDOWN TO OFFERS :)  (Read 26895 times)  Share 

Slumdawg

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +65
Re: COUNTDOWN TO OFFERS :)
« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2011, 11:32:18 pm »
EZ, by any chance did you happen to borrow an early edition of the paper from a guy wearing a flanny?...... :P

LOL stalker much. ;D
hahahaha. If it was, then he borrowed the paper from me haha. Out of ALL the people he could have asked, he just happened to ask another VNer. (That is, if it was EZ). It took me a while before I realised who it was though! World = small.
2010 ATAR: 98.35 - Psychology [50] Media Studies [47
2011-'13: Bachelor of Biomedicine [Neuroscience Major] at Melbourne Uni 
2014-'17: Doctor of Medicine (MD) at Melbourne Uni 

dyaner

« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2011, 11:35:46 pm »
I feel sorry for those whose surname is Nguyen. After a long lag of waiting for it to load finish, you have to search through all those names.  :D
Lucky we all have our trusty "Ctrl F" which is a lifesaver.
Goodluck everyone !!!!!!! Mines will come next year  :)
hahah that list would be massive!

I DIED WHEN I WENT THROUGH ALL THE NGUYENS. Had to Ctrl+F in order to find my postcode. LOL

And after you notice that there are still 100s of Nguyens in 3171 you have to look through that list as well xD
Hahaha what a pain :P

Then you find out all the Nguyens with the same postcode, then the same first initial. THEN you have to look for your second initial if you have one.

Greatness

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +103
  • School Grad Year: 2011
« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2011, 11:40:56 pm »
I feel sorry for those whose surname is Nguyen. After a long lag of waiting for it to load finish, you have to search through all those names.  :D

I DIED WHEN I WENT THROUGH ALL THE NGUYENS. Had to Ctrl+F in order to find my postcode. LOL

And after you notice that there are still 100s of Nguyens in 3171 you have to look through that list as well xD

Then you find out all the Nguyens with the same postcode, then the same first initial. THEN you have to look for your second initial if you have one.
Lmao. Is this the process that you had to go through?? If it is i feel for you. lol

dyaner

« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2011, 11:52:55 pm »

Lmao. Is this the process that you had to go through?? If it is i feel for you. lol

Indeed I did! LOL

EvangelionZeta

• Quintessence of Dust
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +288
« Reply #214 on: January 18, 2011, 12:06:31 am »
EZ, by any chance did you happen to borrow an early edition of the paper from a guy wearing a flanny?...... :P

LOLWTF.  LOLWTF.  LOLWTF.

Kyzoo was with me too, if you're wondering.  :p
---

Finished VCE in 2010 and now teaching professionally. For any inquiries, email me at [email protected].

werdna

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +287
« Reply #215 on: January 18, 2011, 12:08:15 am »
Just wondering, is kyzoo Asian?

taiga

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +588
« Reply #216 on: January 18, 2011, 12:08:45 am »

duh

I think he was tossing up between science and biomed, which did he take ? :O
vce: english, methods, spesh, chemistry, physics, geography.

ex admin/mod/partner

2010: Melbourne High School (VCE)
2011 - 2016: Monash University BComm/BEng (Hons)

If you guys have any concerns/suggestions for making ATARNotes a better place, don't hesitate to PM me.

Slumdawg

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +65
« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2011, 12:12:42 am »

Hahahahahahahahaha. That's hilarious. Out of ALL the people there, I just happened to run into another VNer. I was the one wearing the flanny and the girl with brown hair next to me is "selina77" (posted a few essays in the lit forums and stuff). I was like to her...I think that's EZ from VN. She was like WHATTTTTT haha. I didn't wanna say anything in case it wasn't you. But tbh, it was like meeting a celebrity for some reason hahaha.
2010 ATAR: 98.35 - Psychology [50] Media Studies [47
2011-'13: Bachelor of Biomedicine [Neuroscience Major] at Melbourne Uni 
2014-'17: Doctor of Medicine (MD) at Melbourne Uni 

stonecold

• Victorian
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +255
  • School Grad Year: 2010
« Reply #218 on: January 18, 2011, 12:12:57 am »

duh

omg didn't he get into med?

gay :(
2011-13: BBiomed (Microbiology & Immunology Major) @ UniMelb

VCE 2009'10: English 46 | English Language 49 | Chemistry 50 | Biology 50 | Further Mathematics 48 | Mathematical Methods CAS 39
ATAR: 99.85

"Failure is not when one falls down but rather when one fails to get up" - unknown

EvangelionZeta

• Quintessence of Dust
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +288
« Reply #219 on: January 18, 2011, 12:28:43 am »

Hahahahahahahahaha. That's hilarious. Out of ALL the people there, I just happened to run into another VNer. I was the one wearing the flanny and the girl with brown hair next to me is "selina77" (posted a few essays in the lit forums and stuff). I was like to her...I think that's EZ from VN. She was like WHATTTTTT haha. I didn't wanna say anything in case it wasn't you. But tbh, it was like meeting a celebrity for some reason hahaha.

Ahahahaha, that's hilarious!  I actually sort of thought you guys were looking at me, but I was concerned it was more because I was spending so long with your copy of the paper (incidentally, sorry about that - I was only looking up my friends' offers, to tell them early :p).  The funny coincidences of life!

(thanks again for the paper btw)

duh

omg didn't he get into med?

gay :(

I think he's choosing the Melbourne Model over Monash - probably because he lives like 10 minutes from Melbourne.  >.>
---

Finished VCE in 2010 and now teaching professionally. For any inquiries, email me at [email protected].