Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 17, 2024, 12:49:57 am

Author Topic: How'd Everyone go in the Psych Midyear?  (Read 7511 times)  Share 

mount franklin

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • think positive =)
  • School: ATC
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Re: How'd Everyone go in the Psych Midyear?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 04:59:56 pm »
really hope for the lobes and cortices, so cud have used FPOT AND MSVA hahah!! butt grr disapponted bout that

nemolala

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 06:20:39 pm »
lol no it doesnt work with me. plus my supervisors were really tough. i mean with filling out the details, your no., a mate left it till last and when time was up supervisors didnt actually allow her to fill it up :S

mount franklin

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • think positive =)
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 07:38:12 pm »
no wayy!! so hw r they gna mark her, she wud still br recognised rite, coz of the sticker on it

CaptainAwesome

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 08:51:35 pm »
The SA and ER question/s were HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, not what I was expecting at all. Most of the MC questions were easy though. I found it wayyy harder than the past VCAA exams that I did. Luckily I completely bombed out in a SAC question about Alzheimer's, which resulted in me studying it a bit, or I would've been completely screwed. There is no way I got full marks for the ER. I actually hated the Sperry question because I had a complete mental blank and wrote very little. I also forgot the definition for aphasia. I knew Broca's aphasia and Wernicke's aphasia, but forgot the general definition so I hope what I wrote down was right. I almost skipped a MC question which could've resulted in me stuffing up the questions after it, but I caught myself in time :)
2010: Japanese SL [28]
2011: Psychology [40] | Business Management [34] | English [32] | English Language [34] | Media [41]
2012-2014: Bachelor of Arts (Languages) @ Monash
2015: ???????

nemolala

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 09:52:07 pm »
no wayy!! so hw r they gna mark her, she wud still br recognised rite, coz of the sticker on it

well aparently supervisors like i'll fill it up but i dunno wouldnt trust that IMO

mount franklin

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • think positive =)
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 11:09:39 pm »
lets hope the do for her sake

mount franklin

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • think positive =)
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 11:11:01 pm »
@captain awesome: i also thought the extended respnce was like wthh!! seriously wat wer they thinking wen they chose that, i wud have appreciated sumfin gt to do with brain

dh1993

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 11:25:18 pm »
I got myself so worked up about expecting a research report for the extended response so I was kinda happy to see it was an essay instead.

mount franklin

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • think positive =)
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 11:31:31 pm »
me too, bt the extended respoce topic was sooo unexpected, who wud have thought, i thought maybe the states of conciousness, or the brain, or the nervous system, bt never in a million yrs wud have expected this man

dh1993

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 11:40:05 pm »
yeah I know! didnt expect alzheimers at all. i just wrote everything I knew about it and compared it to the decline of memory in healthy ageing people and yeah, see what happens I guess :\
Ive been hearing from some teachers that Psych might even get scaled up this year cos of the new study design making it alot harder, but who knows. its definetly alot harder this year than it has been for any of the other years

mount franklin

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • think positive =)
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2011, 01:06:29 am »
yh i totally agree, mcu more challenging for us then previous yr, iv hear of the scaling up to, lets hope it all goes our wayy...