Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 04, 2026, 01:16:29 am

Author Topic: Expected mark  (Read 17202 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cltf

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 411
  • You gotta be F***ing kidding.
  • School: Camberwell Grammar School
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Expected mark
« on: June 15, 2011, 05:09:02 pm »
If you want post your expected score, based on the errors identified on the forum and using the exam thats been scanned.

62/72 = 86% :(
Camberwell Grammar School Class of 2011

ATAR: 98.65

2010: Chinese [33]
2011: English[44] Methods [41] Chemistry [42] Legal Studies [41] Viscom [48]
2012: Commerce/Law @ Monash University

Keo

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 221
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 05:10:02 pm »
53/75 ... and from the predicted A+ cut off  :buck2:
2010: Health Human Development, Cisco
2011: English, Math methods, Chemistry, Further maths, Biology

ENTER Aim: 90+


[img width=57 height=10]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;29;133/st/20111114/e/until+non-stop+partying/dt/14/k/ee34/event.png[/img]

illuminati

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 215
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 05:10:56 pm »
Hopefully something like 68/72.
But dodgy explanations will probably bring that down
2010: Chinese SL (36 ---> 45.6), Accounting (48 ---> 48.4)
2011: English (47), Methods (50), Spesh (43 ----> 52.7), Chemistry (48 ----> 49.3), Physics (38)
ATAR: 99.90
2011 UMAT:
S1:[105] S2:[45] S3:[90] Overall:[80] Percentile: 100th

Need chem/methods tutoring?
I'm offering it based predominantly in the south-eastern suburbs (Caulfield-ish) - PM me.

Syaoran74

  • Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • *
  • Posts: 5
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 05:26:31 pm »
Hopefully something like 68/72.
But dodgy explanations will probably bring that down

i'm exactly the same...

thushan

  • ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4959
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 05:31:08 pm »
Sitting on 70. But I'm worried.

EDIT: Ignore what I said there, I was kinda depressed when I got home.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:45:58 pm by thushan »
Managing Director  and Senior Content Developer - Decode Publishing (2020+)
http://www.decodeguides.com.au

Basic Physician Trainee - Monash Health (2019-)
Medical Intern - Alfred Hospital (2018)
MBBS (Hons.) - Monash Uni
BMedSci (Hons.) - Monash Uni

Former ATARNotes Lecturer for Chemistry, Biology

Water

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1136
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 05:40:30 pm »
Sitting on 65/72. Worst case Scenario.

3 MC , 4 Short Answers.


Too scared Haha.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:31:23 pm by Water »
About Philosophy

When I see a youth thus engaged,—the study appears to me to be in character, and becoming a man of liberal education, and him who neglects philosophy I regard as an inferior man, who will never aspire to anything great or noble. But if I see him continuing the study in later life, and not leaving off, I should like to beat him - Callicle

BoredSatan

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1206
  • <3
  • School: GWSC
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 05:41:57 pm »
62-63/72  :buck2:
Master of Dentistry, Latrobe University 2011 ATAR: 99.75
ATARnotes Accounting Unit 3&4 Study Guide Author

jane1234

  • Guest
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 05:45:08 pm »
I'm on 67-68 :( Maybe less.

Maximum 69 if I got the sig figs right but I really don't think so... :|

EDIT: Damn I just realised I didn't read "condensation polymer " and put the ester...  :'(
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:58:06 pm by jane1234 »

BoredSatan

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1206
  • <3
  • School: GWSC
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 05:48:03 pm »
I'm on 68-69 :( Maybe less.

Maximum 70 if I got the sig figs right but I really don't think so... :|
how are you sad at that? i could be ecstatic.. lost more than 5 marks on MC alone :(
Master of Dentistry, Latrobe University 2011 ATAR: 99.75
ATARnotes Accounting Unit 3&4 Study Guide Author

luken93

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3060
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 05:49:37 pm »
Hmmm, I'm saying 65-70, depending upon how nice VCAA are about MC and whether my definitions are up to scratch...
2010: Business Management [47]
2011: English [44]   |   Chemistry [45]  |   Methods [44]   |   Specialist [42]   |   MUEP Chemistry [5.0]   |   ATAR: 99.60
UMAT: 69 | 56 | 82 | = [69 / 98th Percentile]
2012: MBBS I @ Monash

jackson1234

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 168
  • There will be no grenades tonight.
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 05:52:25 pm »
67/72 . 3 MC wrong according to this forum
2010 : Business Management
2011 : Chemistry , English Language , Methods CAS , Economics, Further Maths

2012- 2017 Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) Honours Monash

4231

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 59
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 06:21:15 pm »
63-64

springonion

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 54
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 06:26:04 pm »
62
don't u hate it when u realize so many mistakes through browsing this forum LOL

thushan

  • ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4959
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 06:35:54 pm »
Anyone here who is sure they got 72?
Managing Director  and Senior Content Developer - Decode Publishing (2020+)
http://www.decodeguides.com.au

Basic Physician Trainee - Monash Health (2019-)
Medical Intern - Alfred Hospital (2018)
MBBS (Hons.) - Monash Uni
BMedSci (Hons.) - Monash Uni

Former ATARNotes Lecturer for Chemistry, Biology

AleksIlia

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 73
Re: Expected mark
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 06:40:57 pm »
MC killed me man, probably at worst though 65/72 reckon I"ll sneak in for A+?