Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 10, 2026, 01:34:19 am

Author Topic: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!  (Read 35664 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ben92

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 10:45:38 pm »
0
Your results being your ATAR or your offer?

Cianyx

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 10:46:30 pm »
0
ATAR

ben92

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 10:47:35 pm »
0
I don't think that should affect the speed of accommodation in recognising you accepted your offer. I think what's clear is it's a delay and not some error on our part. :)

EvangelionZeta

  • Quintessence of Dust
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • *******
  • Posts: 2435
  • Respect: +288
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 10:48:21 pm »
0
I just accepted the PhB offer...
---

Finished VCE in 2010 and now teaching professionally. For any inquiries, email me at [email protected].

ben92

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2011, 10:48:52 pm »
0
I just accepted the PhB offer...

*thumbs up* nerd.

Cianyx

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2011, 10:49:48 pm »
0
Congrats. I guess I'd be doing mine over the weekend

ben92

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2011, 10:50:14 pm »
0
Accepting your offer you mean? It only takes a minute - you do it online.

EvangelionZeta

  • Quintessence of Dust
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • *******
  • Posts: 2435
  • Respect: +288
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2011, 11:02:55 pm »
0
Still waiting for accommodation though, sigh.  My parents said they'd get me a place near Canberra (since I got a scholarship and all) if I didn't get something I wanted though, so I'm feeling a bit more secure.  Still...=/
---

Finished VCE in 2010 and now teaching professionally. For any inquiries, email me at [email protected].

ben92

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2011, 11:03:41 pm »
0
What's 'something you wanted'? Like a hall as opposed to those rented out hotels?

Cianyx

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2011, 11:11:44 pm »
0
Done. I'm thinking of applying at Centrelink for some of their welfare cash. It appears you get paid for being a student living away from home and if you pay rent

ben92

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2011, 11:12:21 pm »
0
Really? Your parents don't have to be broke or anything?

Cianyx

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2011, 11:13:51 pm »
0
Beats me. Hence why I need to find out. Also, I just accepted my offer

ben92

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2011, 11:15:28 pm »
0
For what course? Well done :)

Cianyx

  • Guest
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2011, 11:18:34 pm »
0
Commerce/Economics.

chansthename

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 567
  • Respect: +1
Re: Team ANU! Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 07:30:35 pm »
0
I accepted.

For those waiting for an accommodation offer, I suspect you all applied for Bruce. Mine is stuck at offer given (for a course) even though I have accepted it. People who applied for some other colleges have already received their offer for accommodation. Still at least we have an accommodation guarantee so we are covered.