Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 29, 2024, 04:52:52 pm

Author Topic: WHO HATES GUTHY RENKER AND THE WHOLE HOME SHOPPING PROGRAM  (Read 2328 times)  Share 

Tea4theTillerman

Re: WHO HATES GUTHY RENKER AND THE WHOLE HOME SHOPPING PROGRAM
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 07:38:33 pm »
I'm not sure why you'd watch TV at 2am - it's bad enough during the day. Put on a DVD :)

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 07:40:53 pm »
lol i hate those ads too!
ppl must be really stupid to buy those products for $50

My uncle was naiive enough to buy the Ab-King Pro. XD (Only XXX easy payments over XXX months... Worst part is, he's still paying it off!)

hard

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 07:51:09 pm »
I'm not sure why you'd watch TV at 2am - it's bad enough during the day. Put on a DVD :)
what's the difference?

chemboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 08:05:39 pm »
what's the difference?

Well a DVD is generally of your choice and if you choose right, you can actually enjoy it.

If you are complaining about shit shows, dude, its 3 o clock in the morning! They are not going to put the fast tracked version of heroes or prison break on that time are they? Shows at that time are meant to be shit so you can watch the good shows during normal-peak hour times.

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 08:09:03 pm »
what's the difference?

Well a DVD is generally of your choice and if you choose right, you can actually enjoy it.

If you are complaining about shit shows, dude, its 3 o clock in the morning! They are not going to put the fast tracked version of heroes or prison break on that time are they? Shows at that time are meant to be shit so you can watch the good shows during normal-peak hour times.

I agree.

hard

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 08:16:01 pm »
what's the difference?

Let's say i can't afford a DVD, am i forced to watch shit shows just because it's not peak hour? I know it's all about ratings, views and the money but surely you can allow a decent show to be aired at 2 am. Also, i don't understand how putting shit shows at that time will incline you to watch good shows in peak-hour? Can't you watch good shows throughout the whole day/night or is there something morally wrong about that?

lacoste

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 09:16:15 pm »
lol

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 09:17:03 pm »
Can't you watch good shows throughout the whole day/night or is there something morally wrong about that?

Lol. :)

methodsboy

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 06:40:20 pm »
My uncle was naiive enough to buy the Ab-King Pro. XD (Only XXX easy payments over XXX months... Worst part is, he's still paying it off!)
LOL

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 10:28:31 pm »
LOL
Lol, I wonder if he could sell it at this rate? XD

RD

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2008, 07:06:35 am »
lol those ads are phail.