Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 10:37:50 am

Author Topic: Israeli Gaza raid kills 180, wounds hundreds. I'm disgusted  (Read 11460 times)  Share 

ultimate

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Israeli Gaza raid kills 180, wounds hundreds. I'm disgusted
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2008, 09:35:44 pm »
guys seriously this is annoying me now. Why can't people just type like they live in Australia, an English speaking COUNTRY FFS!!!!!!! i honestly can't understand what some of you are saying and that should never happen considering it's VCE students, or even pre-uni students on a VCE forum.

fuck english. Ive got another language i could learn more of and rely on.
A language with history..

yer let's see how far you get in life with no english. Goodluck.

uM MAYbe i can get to another 200 countires with no english.
Ever think of that?????

Yeh have fun learning another 200 different native languages. Espescially when you can pass with english just fine with most places around the world anways.

The choice is yours. :)

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +529
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2008, 09:37:02 pm »
Whoa, WHAT? I deleted your post dusty because it was off-topic, and non-helpful to the discussion. All you said was something along the lines of 'we get the point', which adds nothing constructive to the discussion.

costargh

« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2008, 09:37:14 pm »
guys seriously this is annoying me now. Why can't people just type like they live in Australia, an English speaking COUNTRY FFS!!!!!!! i honestly can't understand what some of you are saying and that should never happen considering it's VCE students, or even pre-uni students on a VCE forum.

Ever think of that?????
i dont know about costa, but i cant think really well atm, too much neg karma on this thread

Huh? You quoted a posts from hard and AQ and then bring me into it? What are you talking about?

AQ

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Me when 5yrs old.
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2008, 09:37:41 pm »

Ever think of that?????

Yeh have fun learning another 200 different native languages. Espescially when you can pass with english just fine with most places around the world anways.

yeh your right, but knowing this much english is excellent when your in non english speaking countire
2008: | Further (39) |
2009: | Methods (35+) | Chem (35+) | English (33+) | 
Last two: [| Accounting (34+) | Legal (34+)]  
ENTER: 85+

2010: | Architecture @ UOM or Civil at RMIT |

Ne mutlu TURKUM Diyene

costargh

« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2008, 09:38:11 pm »
Whoa, WHAT? I deleted your post dusty because it was off-topic, and non-helpful to the discussion. All you said was something along the lines of 'we get the point', which adds nothing constructive to the discussion.

You'll probably wanna delete the last 5 pages of this thread. Deleting one post was the catalyst for the last 5 pages of junk :P

AQ

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Me when 5yrs old.
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2008, 09:39:13 pm »
For your amusement, here is a tongue in cheek article from the Chicago tribune that came out today, by Joel Stein (Jew), which seeks to make fun of the New World Order stereotype..

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-oped1229steindec29,0,1569707.story

Who Runs Hollywood?

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22 percent of Americans believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50 percent in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great-uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). The eighth signatory was News Corp. President Peter Chernin, whose father was Jewish, though Chernin was raised Unitarian, which is close, if you ask me. If both Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

Continued at link...

do you knwo the population difference between 1964 and 2008 in USA.
So that 22% may be larger then the 50% back in 1964.

Ne mutlu TURKUM Diyene

AQ

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Me when 5yrs old.
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2008, 09:40:40 pm »
please do not post an essay.
Becuase since were really busy here, dont have time to read any of them.

Cheers.

Ne mutlu TURKUM Diyene

vce08

« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2008, 09:41:26 pm »
Did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?

osmoister

« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2008, 09:41:48 pm »

Ever think of that?????
i dont know about costa, but i cant think really well atm, too much neg karma on this thread

Huh? You quoted a posts from hard and AQ and then bring me into it? What are you talking about?
misquote sorry, i meant hard

ultimate

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2008, 09:42:09 pm »

Ever think of that?????

yeh your right, but knowing this much english is excellent when your in non english speaking countire

Yeh but at the moment you are on an Australian forum so you gotta raise your standards.

excal

• VN Security
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Über-Geek
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2008, 09:42:48 pm »
This thread has gone off-topic. It will be locked if this does not change.
excal (VCE 05/06) BBIS(IBL) GradCertSc(Statistics) MBBS(Hons) GCertClinUS -- current Master of Medicine candidate
Former Global Moderator

brendan

« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2008, 09:43:22 pm »
This thread has gone off-topic. It will be locked if this does not change.

Might as well. Thread Locked.