Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 11, 2026, 01:02:20 pm

Author Topic: What's your favorite anime ?  (Read 263050 times)  Share 

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

TrueTears

  • TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 16363
  • Respect: +667
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #900 on: January 19, 2010, 11:17:19 pm »
0
You guys are just like over9000, quality whores.

I just download from myspace streaming site, the quality is fine.
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

IntoTheNewWorld

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1800
  • Hello World
  • Respect: +20
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #901 on: January 19, 2010, 11:34:56 pm »
0
You guys are just like over9000, quality whores.

I just download from myspace streaming site, the quality is fine.

I used to be like you, but now I see the light.

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #902 on: January 21, 2010, 11:10:00 pm »
0
Just picked up Ouran High School Host Club on DVD from JBHifi and I'm in love once again.

3rd favourite anime series.

So much win.

<3

EDIT: Does anyone else bother reading manga? I got the first volume free with Ouran, and I've enjoyed reading through it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:17:21 pm by Jamison »

physics

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • ******
  • Posts: 2397
  • Its anna :D
  • Respect: +65
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #903 on: January 23, 2010, 10:19:55 pm »
0
do ppl read manga online?
HELP ME GRADUATE!
If you know anyone pregnant let me know :)

My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/Fairytailslilangel

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #904 on: January 25, 2010, 06:18:24 pm »
0
Anyone seen all the Kara no Kyoukai movies and can recommend them?

IntoTheNewWorld

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1800
  • Hello World
  • Respect: +20
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #905 on: January 25, 2010, 10:14:58 pm »
0
EDIT: Does anyone else bother reading manga? I got the first volume free with Ouran, and I've enjoyed reading through it.

I can't read manga, too much effort required. May as well watch Anime which does the page flipping for me and is colourful and stuffs

yes, I can't remember the last time I read a non school novel.

slothpomba

  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4458
  • Chief Executive Sloth
  • Respect: +327
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #906 on: January 26, 2010, 04:26:37 am »
0
I've only seen death note and chunks of samurai champloo.

You guys know anyother ones with sword fighting and that kind of thing?

ATAR Notes Chat
Philosophy thread
-----
2011-15: Bachelor of Science/Arts (Religious studies) @ Monash Clayton - Majors: Pharmacology, Physiology, Developmental Biology
2016: Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Psychiatry research

kat148

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 441
  • Respect: +16
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #907 on: January 26, 2010, 04:50:56 am »
0
I've only seen death note and chunks of samurai champloo.

You guys know anyother ones with sword fighting and that kind of thing?

Rurouni Kenshin
Claymore
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Samurai 7
Fate/Stay Night
Blade of the Immortal
Rave Master
Prisim Ark
Berserk
Basilisk
Shigirui
Afro Samurai

that's all I can think of right now

cipherpol

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 282
  • Respect: +3
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #908 on: January 26, 2010, 06:46:19 pm »
0
Woooo, full version of Renai Circulation is out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szAVR62qq5I

My god, it's AMAZING! Definitely the best OP from Bakemonogatari.
2009: Biology
2010: Eng Lang, Chem, Physics, Methods, Spesh

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #909 on: January 26, 2010, 08:12:37 pm »
0
Woooo, full version of Renai Circulation is out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szAVR62qq5I

My god, it's AMAZING! Definitely the best OP from Bakemonogatari.

Thanks for the link, however I prefer Staple Stable :P (it's still a good song tho)

Have you bothered getting any of the Bakemonogatari 720p/1080p rips? If so, are they worth the upgrade from HDTV rips? I've heard they have redrawn scenes etc.

Also, has anyone used [sudo] for Spice and Wolf s1? I've found BD rips, however, [sudo] apparently have great quality, small file sizes (they did with DTB s1 definitely).

TrueTears

  • TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 16363
  • Respect: +667
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #910 on: January 26, 2010, 08:37:51 pm »
0
Renai is so cute <3
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

Fyrefly

  • ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4495
  • Respect: +307
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #911 on: January 28, 2010, 06:42:25 pm »
0
I'm going to start on Clannad AS soon enough.

Yay! Enjoy, it's great! :D

Get some tissues ready.
Yep that's right! But the start isn't so tear-provoking :)

I cried.

My dad and brother made fun of me.
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

*ryan777*

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 930
  • Respect: +2
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #912 on: January 28, 2010, 06:57:03 pm »
0
I'm going to start on Clannad AS soon enough.

Yay! Enjoy, it's great! :D

Get some tissues ready.
Yep that's right! But the start isn't so tear-provoking :)

I cried.

My dad and brother made fun of me.

i keep my door closed so i dont get baged lol
2010: Bachelor of Economics @ Monash University - Clayton
Sem1: Priciples of Accounting/Finance, Principles of Microeconomics, Business Statistics, Japanese 5
Sem2: Intro to Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, Principles of Macroeconomics, Japanese 6

Fyrefly

  • ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 4495
  • Respect: +307
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #913 on: January 28, 2010, 07:08:29 pm »
0
I'm going to start on Clannad AS soon enough.

Yay! Enjoy, it's great! :D

Get some tissues ready.
Yep that's right! But the start isn't so tear-provoking :)

I cried.

My dad and brother made fun of me.

i keep my door closed so i dont get baged lol

Try open-house living... you've no idea how many tissues I've gone through either ">.>
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

Noblesse

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1263
  • Respect: +10
Re: What's your favorite anime ?
« Reply #914 on: January 28, 2010, 08:37:42 pm »
0
Oh dear,

Today I discovered the joys of 1080p anime :O

There goes my quota ><