Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 02:24:53 pm

Poll

What day of O-Week would be best for you? (we can talk specific times inside! ^^)

Tuesday
11 (39.3%)
Wednesday
2 (7.1%)
Thursday
5 (17.9%)
Friday
4 (14.3%)
Monday (?)
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Official Thread of RL & the interwebs crossing streams: UoM VN Meet-up 2009  (Read 63778 times)  Share 

username

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • !
  • Respect: +7
Oh nooo. I missed it in the end. Will there be another one soon? MAYBE EVEN TOMORROW?

In the morning I was in the city and all these people in togas hopped along doing some weird maori dance. Wouldn't happen to be you kids would it?

champorado

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • f yeh.
  • Respect: +5
:( I have no idea. If you're going tomorrow, I can meet you at the bush dance, if you want. (Kinda curious to see what's in that hall.)

No, nothing weird with us. I was the only one who bothered putting my username on a sticker. >:( Yesterday I saw a bunch of people running down elizabeth street, and then later on down monash road. They had yellow sheets on their chests. Does anybody know what was going on there?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 09:01:21 pm by champorado »

username

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • !
:( I have no idea. If you're going tomorrow, I can meet you at the bush dance, if you want. (Kinda curious to see what's in that hall.)

No, nothing weird with us. I was the only one who bothered putting my username on a sticker. >:( Yesterday I saw a bunch of people running down elizabeth street, and then later on down monash road. They had yellow sheets on their chests. Does anybody know what was going on there?

Are you going to any random lectures from 12-1.30 at all? If you are I'll come join you.

champorado

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • f yeh.
um, let me see. i'm going to 'make the most out of uni' in the medical building somewhere (starts at 12).

Edmund

• Dr. Ruler Snapper
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +95
Im going for Bio, Phy, and maybe Chem tmr (otherwise Thurs)
2007-2008 VCE ATAR 90.15
2009-2011 BSc (Unimelb)
2012-2015 DDS (Unimelb)

Booksale: Drugs That Shape Society, Forests in a Global Context

username

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • !
Im going for Bio, Phy, and maybe Chem tmr (otherwise Thurs)

I'll be at the Biology one also! I'll try to spot you out, haha.

username

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • !
um, let me see. i'm going to 'make the most out of uni' in the medical building somewhere (starts at 12).

Oops. I dont think I could make it to that since my Science lecture finishes at 12 and it's at the Asia Centre. I'd need rocket boots to get there on time. I might just go to the 'Getting the most out of lectures' one then, which allows me to just stay where I am. It's at the Asia Centre also, coordinates I-21 if anyone is interested.  

champorado

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • f yeh.
Haha, I was planning to go to that on Thursday (I need all the help I can get. :()

username

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • !
By the way, if any of you are thinking of going to the Clubs and Societies Expo Day on the 26th, we should all meet up (again). :)

It goes from 12 - 4pm. Anyone, anyone?

squance

By the way, if any of you are thinking of going to the Clubs and Societies Expo Day on the 26th, we should all meet up (again). :)

It goes from 12 - 4pm. Anyone, anyone?

I wanna go on Thursday but it depends whether im feeling alright on the day.
But I do wanna come because I want to rejoin some of the clubs :)

champorado

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • f yeh.
I have to go there to join Table Tennis. I went on monday, but that sports guy didn't let me see them.

AppleThief

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +6
Yees, there should be another meeting :D

I hope to see Nick and ElephantStew again tomorrow, as we are going to the same lectures (I think?)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 11:05:51 pm by AppleThief »

username

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • !
Yees, there should be another meeting :D

I hope to see Nick and ElephantStew again tomorrow, as we are going to the same lectures...

Wanna meet up with Champorado and myself on Thursday? We're going to steal everything.

EVERYYYTHINGGGG.

AppleThief

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +6
Yes please.

champorado

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • f yeh.
ElephantStew (if you read this), you're doing marketing, yeah? Are you going to that subject session tomorrow?

YAY! UVM: PART DEUX: Electric Boogaloo this Thursday! ^^