Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 18, 2024, 02:42:20 am

Author Topic: what do i need to do to get a c on the exam?  (Read 481 times)  Share 

1ne

what do i need to do to get a c on the exam?
« on: May 05, 2012, 03:18:51 pm »
Hi.. so I really struggle with chem and I can't really afford a tutor what would be the best way to try and do well on the exam which to me is a c to b range? By struggle I mean I am absolute putrid..I can't really do the checkpoint questions since they are too difficult and I'be tried doing some of atarnotes guide.. but I don't even no where to start. My foundation is also very poor and am behind. So any tips you guys can offer me? I'm thinking of doing everything from aos1 again.. would this be helpful? Ty.

charmanderp

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +305
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: what do i need to do to get a c on the exam?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 03:39:22 pm »
Ask one of the chemistry teachers at school for help. If you tell them you're struggling I'm sure they'll sit down with your for at least half an hour a day to help you.
University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Arts majoring in English, Economics and International Studies (2013 onwards)

chiral

Re: what do i need to do to get a c on the exam?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 04:10:59 pm »
ask friends that are good in chem to help you, get together every weekend and ask them to go through stuff with you, this would help both of you :)