Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 02, 2026, 12:47:18 am

Author Topic: Receiving your study scores  (Read 13032 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lolly

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 765
  • Respect: +114
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2012, 05:21:08 pm »
+1
Who actually waits for the letter? :P

Stick

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3774
  • Sticky. :P
  • Respect: +467
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2012, 05:23:05 pm »
0
Well I put in a fair amount of effort in my GAT to see where I sit for English (yes, I tried for the GAT, OK?) and that only comes in the letter. :P
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne

Lolly

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 765
  • Respect: +114
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2012, 05:41:57 pm »
0
Oh the GAT. I don't even want to know.

I signed up for text, because I'm impatient like that. :P

Faith-PoweR

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 157
  • you can call me FP
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2012, 06:12:13 pm »
0
Can I buy the statement of marks if I do only one subject? (year 11)
Thanks  :)

Faith-PoweR

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 157
  • you can call me FP
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2012, 06:14:58 pm »
0
Well I put in a fair amount of effort in my GAT to see where I sit for English (yes, I tried for the GAT, OK?) and that only comes in the letter. :P

So the only way to know our GAT result is to wait for the letter?
We can't see it online?

availn

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 250
  • Respect: +13
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2012, 06:26:51 pm »
0
Can I buy the statement of marks if I do only one subject? (year 11)
Thanks  :)
Well I put in a fair amount of effort in my GAT to see where I sit for English (yes, I tried for the GAT, OK?) and that only comes in the letter. :P

So the only way to know our GAT result is to wait for the letter?
We can't see it online?

You can buy statement of marks, and I don't remember ever seeing my GAT results online, it's probably only on the letter. It really isn't that important compared to everything else though...
2011: Software Development (43)
2012: Methods (41), Physics (45)
2013: Literature (38), German (35), Specialist (39), Accounting (40), UMEP Physics (4.5)
ATAR: 98.65

charmanderp

  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3209
  • Respect: +305
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 06:32:59 pm »
0
The GAT (lol). I honestly don't mean to brag but I wrote the most ridiculous, stupid pieces for my GAT last year and got full marks for the written section, whereas people who are far better writers than I am took it seriously and didn't. The whole thing is an enormous joke.

That being said, I got like 22 and 28 out of 35 for the other two sections IIRC so it probably is an accurate depiction of intelligence.
University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Arts majoring in English, Economics and International Studies (2013 onwards)

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2012, 07:21:20 pm »
+8
The GAT is very important guys.

charmanderp

  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3209
  • Respect: +305
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2012, 07:30:03 pm »
0
Where's your thread about the GAT? Provided some serious LOLs.
University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Arts majoring in English, Economics and International Studies (2013 onwards)

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2012, 07:32:44 pm »
+1
Good times haha GOOD LUCK!

pyro-53

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 208
  • Respect: +12
  • School: west side
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 08:12:07 pm »
0
Good times haha GOOD LUCK!
Just read through that thread and it't just another reason of why I shouldn't trust the stupid ass "brother" for not taking the gat seriously :(
brotip #1849: don't let a bad grade define who you are or what you will become.

Jenny_2108

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 603
  • Respect: +28
  • School: Melbourne Girls College
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2012, 08:19:47 pm »
0
Good times haha GOOD LUCK!
Just read through that thread and it't just another reason of why I shouldn't trust the stupid ass "brother" for not taking the gat seriously :(

I was so stupid and innocent at that time to trust that thread!  :'( AN sometimes is unreliable  ::)
2012: Bio | Chem| Spesh | Methods | ESL | Vietnamese
2013-2016: BActuarial studies/BCommerce @ ANU

Thanks to gossamer, TT, pi, laserblued, Thus for helping and supporting me during VCE

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2012, 08:21:01 pm »
+1
lol

brenden

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 7185
  • Respect: +2593
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2012, 01:47:17 am »
0
Good times haha GOOD LUCK!
Just read through that thread and it't just another reason of why I shouldn't trust the stupid ass "brother" for not taking the gat seriously :(
Just to double check, you know that was a massive troll, right?
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

Dejan

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 942
  • straya m8
  • Respect: +32
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Receiving your study scores
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2012, 02:44:09 am »
0
Good times haha GOOD LUCK!
Just read through that thread and it't just another reason of why I shouldn't trust the stupid ass "brother" for not taking the gat seriously :(
Just to double check, you know that was a massive troll, right?
successful troll is successful